Burglary Krivniya

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
itisus

Burglary Krivniya

Postby itisus » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 pm

We have a house in Krivniya. We went down to Provadiya for two hours this morning. When we got back we found that our house had been broken into. We had three dogs in the house and the burglars kept them at bay by throwing the wife’s ornaments at them.

They stole three phones one of which was brand new and a present only received yesterday. All the wife’s jewellery including late relatives items. Cash and other bits and pieces.

The police attended, fingerprinted the house and made a full list of the missing items. They made local enquires and even the Mayor came to the house to see if he could help in any way. We have been here two years now will not let some petty thief change our minds about living here. The wife was more worried about the dogs than the items that were taken. Thankfully they were all OK. Apart from being mentally disturbed which is normal for them.

itisus

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fredatinsch
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby fredatinsch » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Thats dreadful itisus, what a thing to have happen.
I am glad you are getting a bit of support from the local Mayor. Its a shame about the jewellery, especially if its inheritied family items. Thank fully the dogs were fine. Sorry again, mate.
Frieda.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
itisus

Burglary Krivniya

Postby itisus » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanks Frieda for those kind words they are much appreciated.

Brian and Marie

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Itisus, I feel for you: it's a sad state of affairs when some sneaky scumbags can help themselves to your possessions while you're out shopping! Hopefully they will be caught and locked up and the booty returned to you.
I would be gutted and furious, especially if I thought it was someone local.
There's not a lot anyone can do against villains like this. Even making your home into Fort Knox is no guarantee, and no way to live either. As for guard dogs, well...

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby B52 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry to hear about your burglary. I know that it is a large area but it isn't nice to keep hearing "Provadia" area coming up, in relation to burglaries.

We just got our formal "decree" in the mail from Provadia police that they were not going to continue their investigation into our burglary at Dobrina, of three months ago (unless we appeal to the District Court, within the next few days).

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tandt
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby tandt » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm very sorry this has happened to you. At least you, your wife and the dogs are O.K. Maybe it's time to think about an alarm ?
Trev.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Brian and Marie,

So sorry about your burglary and that they also took items with sentimental value. It is not a nice thing to happen to anyone and there have been a couple of break ins in our village lately to our Bulgarian neighbour's new build and a Brit's house, which is worrying.

It is hard to believe that they had the audacity to break in while the dogs were in the house and you would think someone must have heard them going crazy. Like you, I would have been more furious and upset about that and it is just as well they never harmed them.

Hopefully see you soon.

Vicky and Malky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

sorry to hear this news

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your break in, it awful when you have items stolen that cannot be replaced. I just hope that they find who did it and you get your items back.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
RICO
Super User!
Super User!

burglary kriniya

Postby RICO » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:04 pm

hello brian & marie,sorry to hear about your home being broke in and your possessions stolen. I hope you have some insurance to mitigate your loss's. i have been burgled myself in the past ,so i have some idea of how you feel,though my things stolen wer'nt as personal as yours. The burglar who broke into my house was caught by the police,quite some time later whilst engaged in another criminal act,and is ,i am pleased to say locked up in prison. so,don't give up hope of retribution and recovery of your belongings.

all the best for the future.

rico
Last edited by RICO on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”