THIEVING GIRLS in Sunny Beach

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

BILLIAM
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

THIEVING GIRLS in Sunny Beach

Postby BILLIAM » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:57 am

Hi
I would like to let everybody know what happened to a friend of mine at Sunny Beach last week.
We were walking back to our hotel just after midnight and a group of at least six girls approached us allegedly selling sex.
I felt very uneasy at there over the top behavior and warned my friend to get away from them and watch his money.
In the end i had to physically push the girls away.
Later i told my friend to check his money and he found they had stolen over £400.
So if you are in Sunny Beach at the moment or going there be very careful.

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 am

An old tactic and difficult to extricate yourself from without swinging around arms outstretched and screaming like a Banshee. (Well it worked for me when the same happened with a group of Gypsy woman and kids who will slice your pockets open with razor blades in split seconds).

However, one should ask whether is it advisable to be walking around anywhere at midnight with 400 smackers in your pocket! If I couldn't trust the Hotel safe then, I'd put 350 into the socks in my shoes and carry the disposable in my pocket. Now you're going to tell me you wear sandals. :roll:

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:32 pm

C'mon, MW.....EVERYONE knows that all Brits wear socks with their sandals! :lol:

BILLIAM
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BILLIAM » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

I cant think why but my friend didn't find the incident as amusing as you two.
Hopefully others may take my posting seriously and not have there money stolen.
Bill.

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Not amusing - I recall MW mentioning a while back that a group of nubile ladies had robbed him on several consecutive days....

Seriously, though, by and large you're only going to get robbed of a chunk of cash if you're daft enough to carry it in your pocket and let people see it. It sounds as though these ladies were pretty good at their job and probably used your friend's politeness (or maybe interest? :wink: ) against him.

Sounds like a good time to learn a few Bulgarian phrases for "I say - do leave me in peace, sweet ladies of the night". :lol:

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Well Bill, this stuff (unfortunately) happens globally, whether we like it or not, in every resort, in every town, there are thieving little bas***ds stealing peoples hard earned money.
Nevertheless, if your friend is walking around at night with over 400 quid in his pocket AND you had to actually tell him to stay away from a gang of dirty ***** sl**ts - what do you expect? Or more to the point, what did he expect?

Nobody asks to be robbed, but there are certain ways to behave to prevent it happening.

Garyjs
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Garyjs » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:32 pm

To take such a wad on a night out, in any country is asking for trouble

Did he think he was going to spend £400, he was in Bulgaria not Spain

Hopefully it has taught your friend a valuable lesson

If girls of the night, gypsies kids with babies, puppies etc come close, hold on to your cash

I had 2 girls try to drag me onto the beach, it almost came to blows, but if I had been mugged they certainly would not have got much cash

fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi all

Someone takes the time out to post a warning to the unwary and gets half a dozen responses telling him he is a bit of a idiot actually, nice.

Simple moral, to avoid being called an idiot and having the completely obvious, after the fact, pointed out to you at length don't bother with the warning in the first place.

Cheers Fred.

BILLIAM
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BILLIAM » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks Fred,
I was beginning to wonder why i bothered.
Bill.

Slaphead
Pig Headed

Postby Slaphead » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Nice one Fred.
This thread has been a good reminder as to why I rarely bother posting nowadays.
Good effort Billiam.

Slaps.

Return to “General Discussion”