THIEVING GIRLS in Sunny Beach

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

dylan

Postby dylan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I presume mosi of bg members have travelled and know the 3 card trick find rhe lady scam etc., and all this talk happens all over the world so you dont need all this advice about how to look after yourselves, except for first time travelors, if a pretty girl or two puts a umbrella round you at midnight do you think its going to rain and all her boyfriends want shelter? . Seen this sh-t all over europe , be wise , be careful , SHOW YOUR TEETH and if you get caught out then a lesson learned but why do we need a post like this to be warned of the dangers out there? OH dear i wish this was my biggest problem. Take care , its easy to look after yourself if you know how ( and you are sober) it will never happen to me he says. :) dylan

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Heading to Sunny Beach on Sunday to watch All Ireland Final...will be on my guard....and so may the robbers....the first ones that gather around us will be heading off to get stitches....and thats even before I start cos Marymo would,nt take that **** at home so she,ll not take it here. Not always possible I suppose but if more people stood up to these rats they,d think twice about their activities. So if by Monday we are in the local jail for wacking a few thieves please send us a Red Cross parcel....not that we,ll care as long as Down beat Cork. :lol:

An Dun Abu

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 pm

I think you'll find that once they've embarked on a life of crime , most career thieves find it hard to stop , the odd beating just comes with the territory . Generally speaking though they learn pretty quickly how to spot easy prey (as in the animal world) and by the sound of it Tiarnan , they'd most likely give you and Marymo a wide berth . Tim .

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

And also consider that these girls aren't there for fun - if they don't come back with the cash they're liable to get a beating from whoever controls them. Its a pretty grim world out there for these girls. Given the choice, what would you prefer your daughter to do, sell her body or steal?

Tiarnan
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Tiarnan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Really I,m not all that concerned what they do....been coming here many years now so have seen all the prostitutes, all the thieves and pickpockets.....tho every country in the world has both.....all I want is that they stay as far away from me as possible. If someone else wants to be a social worker here in Bulgaria and get them all sorted out thats fine by me...but when I,m long gone from this country the problem will remain. As long as they don,t impinge on my life I really don,t care.

waterlillie

Postby waterlillie » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 pm

I have been to Sunny Beach and seen these people walk the streets looking for easy prey, the gypsy women with the drugged baby to keep them quiet, the gypsy boy with the puppy with the broken leg, and walking a long and from out of nowhere the poor dancing bear with its teeth ripped out.

But in all the times I have been staying at my place in Primorsko, the only gypsies I have seen have been sitting quietly and discreetly on the kerb selling cray fish and corn on the cob. Primorsko is vacated by mainly Bulgarian tourists, there is hardly a brit in sight. My point is, why doesn't places like Primorsko have the problems like they do in Sunny beach? Is the answer that the Bulgarians will simply not put up with these scumbags and kick them to the kerb and then police will come along and arrest these thieves and then lock them up? Or do the police keep them away from Primorsko in the first place? Or is it that the majority of Bulgarians do not carry large amounts of cash on them?

My brother has not long returned from Sunny beach and he said that the 18-30 crew are hitting there big time. The thieves are going to have a field day with all those un-exspecting drunkard young men & women, god help them! White socks & sandals :lol: and the handkerchief on the head is not going to save you. Why do the brits forget their common sense and leave it at home when they are abroad? :xMy advice to anyone staying in these mostly brit tourist area's is: Don't carry large amounts of cash, don't stray off the beaten track, don't accept drinks in a bar off anyone. No matter where you go in the world there is always someone who will rob you if you they get the chance.

rock_roland
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rock_roland » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 am

Gary said:

To take such a wad on a night out, in any country is asking for trouble

Did he think he was going to spend £400, he was in Bulgaria not Spain

Nothing left to say :!: :!: :!:

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

waterlillie wrote: the 18-30 crew are hitting there big time. The thieves are going to have a field day with all those un-exspecting drunkard young men & women, god help them!

Sounds great to me - just wish I could be there to see it happening! :lol:

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Seedy wrote:
waterlillie wrote: the 18-30 crew are hitting there big time. The thieves are going to have a field day with all those un-exspecting drunkard young men & women, god help them!

Sounds great to me - just wish I could be there to see it happening! :lol:

Why do you want to see innocent people robbed? Seems a little uncharitable.

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Only a LITTLE uncharitable? :wink:

Having seen the drunken antics of these Ambassadors of British Culture in a number of countries, I have not the slightest sympathy for them; the only saving grace is that hopefully the Thieving Ladies will be so busy with their easy pickings that they'll leave the "normal" tourists alone. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”