WooHoo Its snowing :)

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
LUCI
Super User!
Super User!

Postby LUCI » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 am

yes someone on here had a laugh at me this time last week when i posted that we had heavy snow here in Northumberland! well 7 days on and its still snowing!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:10 am

Have a nosey at the Bansko webcams http://www.banskoslopes.com/bansko_web_cam.asp in particular the two on the left which are the main ski slopes. Then look at the temperatures in the bottom corner. If you let them cycle they give you 360 degrees.

And the resort opens next week to a grand civil ceremony with world class skiing. 8O

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am

Could be another Bulgarian Tourism PR disaster : ( Let's hope not!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 am

Lots and lots and lots of snow in Wicklow .........please send asap snow ploughs gritters and some salt....as there appears to be none here :roll:

Still all enjoying the sunshine in BG....so envious :evil:

Brrrrrrr Banshee :cry:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
PCVrach

Snow

Postby PCVrach » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Are we saying there is not enough snow in the winter resorts?

Typical, you don't have enough in BG and we have too much to cope with in the UK 8O :lol:

How do you think I felt on Sunday when I had to leave BG and come back to snow? :(

We have a Fiat Punto diesel here and it has been superb in the snow, never got stuck once in some horrid conditions, now I know why you see so many of these cars in BG :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm

20 plus here in south eastern BG. Had a nice earthquake yesterday evening and a I suspect a couple today but not yet showing the earthquake site I use (sorry that was offtopic).

Looks like some of this weather maybe on the way here next week, towards the end of the week. Question is will it be worse than the uk, who knows, hang I know who knows, I'll skype Michael Fish (god I hope he still alive or that will look a stupid comment) :roll: :roll: :idea:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 am

Major weather warning for Friday here http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=122797 Code Orange for dangerous weather over the whole of Bulgaria.

I am told Bansko go hit by high winds yesterday, nothing where we are so far. I am still busy stacking the firewood here! Bought enough for years to come as it was cheap this year.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fredatinsch
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby fredatinsch » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am

O well this decent weather couldna last for ever, but we have stolen a good month, helping with the heating bills.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 am

Time to get the pipes wrapped up, cold weather for this comin weekend. Here in the South west it says -12, check out your local forecasts.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliana

Postby Liliana » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Already seen the forecast colder by Thursday and maybe snow on Friday and Saturday doesn't go above freezing!!! We all knew it was coming I suppose :lol: :cry: :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”