Have you sold a car

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Aha!

Yes, the issue number on a white card is not a Personal No. It merely shows the consecutive issue number from the immigration office in your region. Mine only had a single digit as it was a pretty quiet office... :lol:

They probably didn't give you a printed document with your white card when you collected it. But you can go into your local immigration office and get them to print out the correct information, including your Personal No. (I can't remember if they make a small charge or not).

But while you're there, why not get yourself the new-style card as well, which is far more useful?

The process is quite simple and it costs either 18 or 36 leva, depending on the processing time requested, plus, of course, a few leva for the bank's commission.
Last edited by mememe on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm

It sounds as though you need to replace you white long term residency card with the proper id card that is now available. There's a loooooong topic about it here:

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... 65&start=0

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 pm

MOD wrote:It sounds as though you need to replace you white long term residency card with the proper id card that is now available. There's a loooooong topic about it here:

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... 65&start=0

Mod 8)

SNAP!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
grasshopper

have you sold a car

Postby grasshopper » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm

thanks for the information is now clearer ,might have to take the first option as i have only 2 weeks to go to kat. grasshopper

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sandra2dogs

BG car

Postby sandra2dogs » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 pm

hi everyone, seeing as you know lots about cars etc, how much would my blue 2003 honda crv i vtec sport 4x4 be worth, as id like to sell it, it was hit by a wagon wheel (oct last year) so no air bags, but the drivers insurance paid out (im very lucky i know) so the car was mended it runs fine & passed its test, i thought someone may have an idea? thanks Sandra

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
parkersd
Super User!
Super User!

BG car

Postby parkersd » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Sandra2dogs,
I've just looked on ebay and for the year they are going for between 3 & 4k in the UK...it would obviously depend on the condition etc, but thought that might give you a starting price. Is it a left or right hand drive? :D
Hope that helps
Sue

Return to “General Discussion”