Why are people LEAVING Bulgaria?

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Miop
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Why are people LEAVING Bulgaria?

Postby Miop » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:51 am

Why are people leaving (apart from those who thought they would make money from their property and haven't that is!)?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
selochovek

Postby selochovek » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:23 am

Miop wrote:Why are people leaving (apart from those who thought they would make money from their property and haven't that is!)?

Probably because, despite the potential, the promise (and the promises), nothing much has changed for the better since Bulgaria's EU accession in 2007 .. nor is there much indication that it will do any time soon

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
img
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby img » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 am

People are leaving because like the post before said nothing has changed here since joining the EU, infact I would say things have got worse here.
Also its taken time for things to run there course like all the false paperwork being given out for property, crooked REA's, crooked lawyers, abuse of POA's, slow corrupt legal system, useless Police force, the rise in crime, etc etc, its eventualy all passed through and made a lot of people pretty p****d off.

What would you expect realy with a knob like Boyko trying to run the country hey?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 am

well the worrying thing about boyko is that at the moment he's probably the best of a bad lot!!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:41 am

img wrote:People are leaving because like the post before said nothing has changed here since joining the EU, infact I would say things have got worse here.
Also its taken time for things to run there course like all the false paperwork being given out for property, crooked REA's, crooked lawyers, abuse of POA's, slow corrupt legal system, useless Police force, the rise in crime, etc etc, its eventualy all passed through and made a lot of people pretty p****d off.

What would you expect realy with a knob like Boyko trying to run the country hey?

I'd say that people are leaving because they're no-hopers who came here with little or no idea of what they were doing, except moving somewhere where they could buy dirt-cheap property and live "cheaply" by sponging off their neighbours, bickering among themselves and living up to the stereotype of the Whinging Pom. They were happy to break the laws, bend the rules and disparage the locals - and run back "home" to dishonestly take advantage of the NHS and the creaking Welfare State.

Can't say that I'm gonna miss most of them very much.....

As for Boyko, exactly what is it in your incisive and insightful opinion that makes him a "knob"? I appreciate that you are no doubt well-qualified to recognise such an object when you see it but perhaps you could elucidate for the rest of us who lack your political acumen. :twisted:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Villyman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Villyman » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:16 am

img wrote:People are leaving because like the post before said nothing has changed here since joining the EU, infact I would say things have got worse here.

It can be assumed then img, that you quote your above statement to all your prospective house buyers.

As for Boyko, "he de man". When was the last time Cameron or Clegg opened a road. At least Boyko is doing something.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

Villyman wrote:When was the last time Cameron or Clegg opened a road. At least Boyko is doing something.

In the Uk last year £10 BILLION was spent on roads, allbeit £9.999Billion of this went on road cones, traffic lights, and tea bags...But it was spent :lol:

Although it is a bit odd as the road tax actually brought in £45 Billion in revenue. Happen the rest went on Jaguars for the transport Minister :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
img
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby img » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 am

I have'nt bother selling anything here for the last 3 years, found a better way of earning a living, 1 where you dont have to bow and scrape to the low life looser type and tell loads of lies about how wonderful the country is and how things will change in the future.
As for calling Boyko a knob, if I was to put up exactly what I think of him the post would be leleted, he's no poitition for sure and knob was the nicest thing I could think of, and yes at least he goes and opens roads that will never get finished.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 am

well at least if you ever need a pair of scissors you know who's got some :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
img
<b>Building Services</b>

Postby img » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 am

well at least if you ever need a pair of scissors you know who's got some

Some bright person should make some and sell them as "The Boyko Brand"

Return to “General Discussion”