Why are people LEAVING Bulgaria?

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

bistritsa wrote: you made a life changing decision presumably with more than a little thought behind it to move over here.

I think herein lies the essence of the issue...

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Absolutely spot on bistritsa ! I am presuming that EVERYONE who chose to ditch the UK in favour of BG did so on the basis that they would live a much more comfortable and enjoyable life and their finances would remain to be sufficient for their needs. If it has gone pear-shaped with-in just a few short years I also suspect that there was a distinct lack of planning and the research of where they were about to lay their hat was just too basic and/or the finances were no where near enough or stable for their needs. Obviously when it does go pear-shaped the Brits then resort to type.....BLAME EVERYONE ELSE !! Now...can we create a new topic called...Why are people STAYING IN BG... and cheer this web-site up for once with all the things that are great about BG... :D
scanniaman.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

scanniaman wrote: Now...can we create a new topic called...Why are people STAYING IN BG... and cheer this web-site up for once with all the things that are great about BG... :D
scanniaman.

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php?name=Forums%20&file=viewtopic&t=44973&highlight=people+staying
:wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scanniaman
Penny Pincher

Postby scanniaman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks Owain, I knew it'd be out there somewhere :wink:
scanniaman.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
trish1

Postby trish1 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Going back to N.Iron on Friday after spending 7 1/2 months here with intrepedation, going to miss this place, cant wait to get back sometime in March, just leaving to avoid BG winter, apartment very cold.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Rocker

leaving Bulgaria

Postby Rocker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Hi Trish I'm also from N.Ireland and last Christmas when I was talking to my Children one in Glengormely and one in Moria they showed me the snow they had we hadn't any it was a very warm winter much warmer than N.Ireland. But if your heart is set on going back for the winter wrap up well and have a great time
Marie

Return to “General Discussion”