Smoking CANNABIS in Bulgaria. What is the law

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>
Posts: 1438

Postby owain » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Pascalcho wrote:
jadamwilliams wrote:http://sofiaecho.com/2011/03/03/1053358_bulgaria-among-top-cannabis-producers-in-europe-report-says


Makes me laugh! :-d

Bulgaria a top producer of cannabis and a main transit country for cocaine...

Who writes such things and why?


Why's that so hard to believe? Have you ever been to Petrich or Sandanski :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Pascalcho

Postby Pascalcho » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

owain wrote:
Pascalcho wrote:
jadamwilliams wrote:http://sofiaecho.com/2011/03/03/1053358_bulgaria-among-top-cannabis-producers-in-europe-report-says


Makes me laugh! :-d

Bulgaria a top producer of cannabis and a main transit country for cocaine...

Who writes such things and why?


Why's that so hard to believe? Have you ever been to Petrich or Sandanski :lol:


That Bulgaria is an important transit country for cocaine?
Yes that makes me laugh.

That Bulgaria is a top producer in Europe for cannabis?
Makes me laugh too.

Anyone who writes a report like that and finds such info which makes him write this makes me laugh too!
:)

Sorry, but I think they do not even come close to a percent of whole Europe. No matter what there is to see in Petrich or Sandanski.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
owain
<b>Property Sales</B>
Posts: 1438

Postby owain » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 am

Actually the report was a main producer of cannabis in Eastern & Central Europe which is not too far fetched,there are massive quantities grown here.
Not sure how much coke goes through Bulgaria but it's definitely a main transit Country for Heroin.Bulgarian Mafia Groups work very closely with Turkish and Albanian Mafia groups to supply both Coke and Heroin throughout central and Western Europe.
Again,it's not too far fetched a story. If you were a supplier,which main port in Europe has the most corruptible Customs and a powerful organised crime network? Bulgaria doesn't have Mafia,the Mafia has Bulgaria :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 1175
Location: Rusalya , nr. Veliko Turnovo

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 am

The report also states that Bulgaria is amongst the lowest for 'cannabis abuse' althogh I'm not sure what they mean by 'abuse' (my idea would be spilling it all over the floor ) , so where does it all go ? I guess that Bulgaria has a hidden export ! It's no surprise that heroin is being trafficked through Bulgaria from Asia to Europe , its on the main road , but I have my doubts about cocaine . I mean I know that smugglers have to use ever more devious routes , but I really can't see South America via Bulgaria to Western Europe as being a particularly popular option . However , if Boyko really wants to kick the mafia in the teeth , then legalize all narcotics ! They could charge 20% Vat on everything , which would soon sort out the balance of payments . It seems that half the population is made up of penniless 'babas' , so they're unlikely to get addicted to anything , but I'm sure that they'd soon get the hang of baking cakes and making cups of tea for the hordes of visitors ! So there you have it , an instant mafia free (well OK I know they've got their fingers in lots of other pies) cure for the economic crisis . Come on Bulgaria , you know it makes sense , Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Ontario
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 20

Postby Ontario » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Hippyboy wrote:'cannabis abuse' althogh I'm not sure what they mean by 'abuse' (my idea would be spilling it all over the floor ) ,




Nobody would do such a thing surely? They should be tied and whipped soundly :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 936
Location: Valchi Dol
Contact:

Postby spantrout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 pm

that depends does it not on whether the person doing the tying and whipping is stoned or not? 8O

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Ontario
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 20

Postby Ontario » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 pm

spantrout wrote:that depends does it not on whether the person doing the tying and whipping is stoned or not? 8O



Think that be a new thread .......... possibly the one started by Johnnyrotten :oops:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 1175
Location: Rusalya , nr. Veliko Turnovo

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Well I suppose a bit of bondage might pull in a few punters as well . But seriously though , with Amsterdam closing its doors to foreigners , surely now would be an ideal time for Bulgaria to step into this niche market by legalizing . It would attract loads of foreign tourists , create jobs , boost the governments coffers with tax revenues , and not upset the 'babas' because they could supplement their meagre pensions by baking 'cookies' . Which minister do you think I should suggest this plan to ? Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!
Posts: 936
Location: Valchi Dol
Contact:

Postby spantrout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Don't matter Tim, it's too easy to do what u suggest, if anything is easy in BG they can't deal with it. Make it more complicated and require triplicate forms of everything and u might have a chance!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
User avatar
rainbowwarrior
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!
Posts: 31

Postby rainbowwarrior » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Hippyboy wrote:Well I suppose a bit of bondage might pull in a few punters as well . But seriously though , with Amsterdam closing its doors to foreigners , surely now would be an ideal time for Bulgaria to step into this niche market by legalizing . It would attract loads of foreign tourists , create jobs , boost the governments coffers with tax revenues , and not upset the 'babas' because they could supplement their meagre pensions by baking 'cookies' . Which minister do you think I should suggest this plan to ? Tim .


GENIUS LOGIC THERE HIPPY BOY i'm loving it big time. I do recall them days when in Petrich you could buy bag loads of the stuff. not for me no more though oh no too old for that hanky panky now.

I say it should be legal for the next free thinking generations to come though FREE THE WEED! We should all start a campane - BRITISH FOR HASH LEGALISATIONS


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests