do YOU think HASH SHOULD BE LEGAL in BULGARIA?

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Villyman wrote:
brianj42 wrote:
kazz wrote:
I was being facetious

I realised that 8)

:P

I thought you being serious Man :smt101

After your failed slush business and your unpredictable sun venture, I reckon YOU should give this one a miss, you'll only make a HASH of it. :lol: :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Owain wrote
Holland seems to be going backwards with it's attitudes towards Marijuana by banning foreigners from buying in Coffee Shops, which will only result in creating more criminals.

Unfortunately Owain, it's not Holland going backwards, It's ye olde Franco/German pact again.

In 94 I think it was, pressure from France and Germany forced the Dutch Govt. to reduce what was classed as a personal amount from 25gm to 5gm.

Holland is being squeezed again by these 2, as both France and Germany don't like the idea of their citizens being on a drug tourism jolly to the flat lands to pick up their stash.

So no matter where u are in the Eurozone, European Union (whatever else u may wish to call it) it doesn't matter what a national government decides, if it gets too much, France and Germany will poo-poo it eventually.

If Boyko had balls and de-criminalised it, it would only be a matter of time before Merkel or Sarkozy would have something to say about it!!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Ontario
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Ontario » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Nice to see that the majority of individuals (so far) are taking the senisble approach of supporting legalisation, thereby raising taxes and seperating soft drugs for hard drug supplier routes.

As a matter of interest I wonder how many of those against legalisation have every indulged. Whilst not being a 'stoner' I have indulged for over 20 years ........... and currently run 2 succusful businesses, employing many ...... Deadhead - I think not

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Ontario wrote:Nice to see that the majority of individuals (so far) are taking the senisble approach of supporting legalisation, thereby raising taxes and seperating soft drugs for hard drug supplier routes.

Surely what is deemed 'sensible' is for government to decide and not us. So, I repeat my previous post in this thread, 'what's the point, it is not going to happen'. Or do you suggest some huge rally of HASH users lobbying parliament in Sofia? You're most likely to come home with a cracked skull than a result. Each to their own, I don't see a problem with it being illegal as it doesn't stop those that wish to use it from doing so. It is only the 'dealers' that should get slapped or am I being unreasonable.

Legal HASH means what exactly, that school kids can use it openly or, behind the bike sheds in place of a cigarette. I'm open minded to most subjects, but what is the point of this thread for us foreigners in Bulgaria. I will use the SURELY word again, but shouldn't they (the Bulgarians) decide this question for themselves like they do everything else without our input?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Ontario
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Ontario » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

I agree it's NEVER going to happen but that doesn't stop me having an opinion and voicing it.

TBH if I have an opinion I struggle to think of what WILL stop me expressing it, apart from possibly being too stoned to stop giggling. :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 pm

MW...personally I'm seeing this as a light-hearted 'what if' sort of topic.
I agree; 'it's never gonna happen.'
I also agree that this is a subject where EU pressure makes it impossible for any country to act sensibly...

The only thing that slightly alarms me about your post is the suggestion that it's up to governments to decide what's sensible...if we'd hoped for that we'd most likely still have child labour and women would still be waiting around for the right to vote....oh and bankers would keep getting bigger pay rises and bonuses whilst pensioners die of hypothermia.
Ah, no, that last bit's still happening isn't it? In the UK if not in Bg.

I'm certainly not in favour of a British 'pro-hash' march on Sofia.
There might be things that would prompt me to march on the UK houses of parliment but it wouldn't be legalisation of pot....as to Bulgaria, well I can have opinions and express them but it's up to the Bulgarain people to pressure their government for the things they feel most important....if I can't live with their decisions I'll go elsewhere.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Nice to see that the majority of individuals (so far) are taking the senisble approach of supporting legalisation, thereby raising taxes and seperating soft drugs for hard drug supplier routes.

Nobody so far has advocated continuing criminalisation, apart from BG9374 who in his most coherent posts so far :wink: has argued for conditional legalisation.

Yet the the tired and irrational argument that the "dealer" is a bogeyman who deserves severe punishment persists. Why should it be illegal to deal in something you want legalised? Take a deep drag and try to give me an answer within 10 minutes, man :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 pm

gimlet wrote:

Yet the the tired and irrational argument that the "dealer" is a bogeyman who deserves severe punishment persists. Why should it be illegal to deal in something you want legalised? Take a deep drag and try to give me an answer within 10 minutes, man :lol:

I think it's because they are making money out of it,something that a lot of people are against,especially in BG and BG's are the ones making the money,maybe its jealousy,I don't know,but the whole argument is a bit like one kind of prisoner beating up another kind of prisoner because they don't like what kind of prisoner they are,

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 pm

That was 11 minutes but was coherent so you haven't got reefer madness yet :lol:

I feel the same way about the price of ink jet cartridges. Lock the dealers up and throw away the key :twisted:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

gimlet wrote:That was 11 minutes but was coherent so you haven't got reefer madness yet :lol:

I feel the same way about the price of ink jet cartridges. Lock the dealers up and throw away the key :twisted:

Well,if you ingest ink,it can do you some harm,so yes,I agree,but drugs,they are as harmless as sherbert fountains,so are we going to criminalise all the sherbert fountain dealers?

Return to “General Discussion”