Get your tin foil hats here

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Get your tin foil hats here

Postby troyan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:37 am

Came across this piece of footage about a third building that collapsed on 9/11, it was called building 7 and it was a huge building

I had never even heard of building 7 largely because it wasnt really mentioned after the day.

If you pay attention at 8 minutes you see a series of detonations down the right of the building

Lots of architects and engineers here, all nutters.

Its amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCLM4Oz9pA

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Painter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Painter » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 pm

It is looking like the whole 9/11 escaped was just a pretext for creating the 'war on terrorism' so that countries could 'legitimately' be invaded, their infrastructure decimated, populations divided and fragmented, and their resources secured. There is footage on the web of the BBC announcing that a plane had struck building 7, prompting conspiracy theorist to speculate that part of its reporting was prescripted, as the plane that was probably destined to strike it was forced to crash elsewhere because of a passenger revolt.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:16 pm

There is lots of interesting footage around, I , as a construction engineer was puzzled by the lack of the bulk of material in the pile of debris left by not one but two towers,You would expect it to be probably at least ten storeys high, dont forget it was only the top of the first tower that was even damaged at all. there seemed to be almost nothing there although the towers were huge.

The remains were removed and shipped to China immediately,you would wonder how could this have been allowed,and who even organised it so fast...... but it happened immediately.

this may explain why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB2EjJVe820

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:39 am

Omg the madness...who are you to question the narrative? Where is Oscar when you need him?

The mossad "art group" who worked on the towers with the explosive did lousy job as typical.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:40 pm

where they do a good job is keeping the majority of the population duped, that is very clever how they do that

Although they never had the competition from the internet before, they will have to close it down soon....it is becoming very damaging

most people dont have time to do their own research, I have never even heard of building 7 or Sandy Hook before this week let alone actually look at the footage...but it is out there....no mistake

and of course keeping a straight face ......although ocassionally they dont, Obama seemed to be beside himself when reporting the Munich staged operation.he couldnt hide his delight.

lets see if the Nice staged event CCTV footage surfaces.....I think it will.

Mark twain said Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Painter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Painter » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:35 pm

If you want to listen to a Syrian talk about what is happening here is a a good link, everything is listed in points but at the bottom of the page is a video of her talking...

but lads I would advise that you really do hang onto your tinfoil or otherwise hats because she is rather gorgeous....

http://yournewswire.com/why-the-new-wor ... tes-syria/

and remember it's just a point of view, but as they are having the s*** bombed out of them, I think she deserves some consideration.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:55 am

She is correct about Libya, there was never any good reason given for attacking Libya

The main reason given by Sarkozy was Gadaffis threat to the dollar which was real, he was close to invoking a gold standard African currency......that is no reason to destroy a nation.Gadafi also warned Europe about the wave of migrants if we continued.

If anybody actually takes the time to study Libya and what Gadafi did for the nation and his Green book

as MIK pointed out there are three countries left without a Rothschild central Bank,Iran,North Korea and Syria

She is also right about Monsanto, they have destroyed the USA s farmers and India and are now working on the Southern African countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_XtCcMeWrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNJl7S-FTI

A very clearly presented documentary

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Painter
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Painter » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 am

troyan wrote:as MIK pointed out there are three countries left without a Rothschild central Bank,Iran,North Korea and

We have to be careful when we make statements like this because this is not true, the Rothchilds do not 'own' all the central banks, however they exert a considerable influence of the global banking system and their family fortune is counted in trillions so that is an awful lot of power. I have read all over the web that they own nearly all the central banks in the world but after a little research I haven't come up with anything concrete.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:58 am

troyan wrote:S

She is also right about Monsanto, they have destroyed the USA s farmers and India and are now working on the Southern African countries

Emotive mumbo jumbo I'm afraid - genetic engineering is the only way we're going to feed the world in the future and Monsanto have been at the forefront of this. Probably the worst PR team in the corportate world, it is true, but without them the world will starve. I'm working with seed companies in Africa at the moment and they are desperate to be bought out by one of the multinationals so they can get to scale. The improvements in production that we see from high yielding seeds amongst smallholders is really amazing and literally make the difference between a family's kids going to school or not.

Return to “General Discussion”