Illiterate Britain

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:38 am

Or "Britain First". These new fascist groups make Oswald Mosley look moderate.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Who are you talking about Scotty the makers of the video or the school teachers.

what do you think about the school ?,its supposed to be a British school.

Lets just say we swap the people in the video for your children and the teachers are English or Scottish, what would happen ?

We as a nation have spent the past 15-20 years bombing and killing these people across the middle East with no moral problems whatsoever, then strangely inviting them over and can not even question them.........strange world

Heres a Nazi...extremist...radical......facist.......whatever you want to call him, but his country wont be having the problems we will be.He speaks for the whole of E Europe emerging as more educated and informed than you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Pw4PHxEKM

Dont pick on me Mat lets here your thoughts about Eastern european leaders

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Something has gone very wrong. I think we are in the opening phases of WW3

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Yet to be seen Scotty, I do not think that will happen although the USA are trying their best to make it happen and have been for the last 5 years, they managed to drum up a little hysteria in the baltic States but little else

The Russian Bear has made it clear they are ready and have the stomach if poked

They tried to destabilise Ukraine, Hungary and Cz but failed.

The refugee issue has been manufactured by Merkel , make of it what you will, its difficult to identify exactly where she is coming from but may have inadvertantly highlighted the problem that Islam will produce,the issues have been identified like a sledgehammer

Obama realises Trump is going to win and has two months in which to come up with martial law........which he may well do, but the attempted racial divide, zica rubbish and gun laws ideas have flopped miserably in his attempts to descend America into martial law

There is one thing left........... to collapse the dollar......which may happen.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:23 pm

troyan wrote:
Dont pick on me Mat lets here your thoughts about Eastern european leaders

How else do I get through a slow afternoon in Accra?

I can't imagine a school run by the Catholics is much better when it comes to individuals beating on kids or trainee teachers saying stupid things. You send your kid to a faith school and you accept that they will be indoctrinated. That's their purpose. I don't like it, but I don't like the politically correct claptrap that non-religious schools force down the throats of kids either. You just have to decide as a parent do you get a good education and have to do your best to get rid of the religious nuttery or do you have a rubbish education and your kid gets stabbed or is doing drugs and shagging by 14. Or you find 50K of post tax income per child and send them to a private school where they'll come out as Little Lord Fauntleroy with an effected lisp and a predilection to b**ger.

Who'd be a parent?

As for uncle Milos - you can say what you like when you old and crusty and you have a powerless position in an insignificant country. He's just loving trolling Europe. The only other European politician who comes close is Viktor Orban who is doing it for purely national political reasons.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Would fully agree Mat on other religions and scholars being indoctrinated, and not least in churches by the clergy. But that is a two wrongs point of view.I could nt care less about the church in the UK because they do not come after you, there is a choice.I do not get bothered by religious people in BG, and thats how it should be.Religion is a scourge.

I attended a Church run C of E grammar school and RE was not compulsory

Islam is an ideology and the teachers talk about society and also hate towards others in society and other religions in the video, which is a little different.

Islam is not solely a religion and seeks to take over western democracy,it already has in parts of the UK....sharia is the law, that is what we in the UK and Sweden do not grasp.

The Slovakian leader, Polish Nation, Slovenians and the Bulgarians all recognise this, Boyko restrains for obvious reasons being next door to Turkey but has recently made it quite clear that BG does not share Merkels vision and has publicly thanked the volunteers on the turkish border, so read into that what you like.

As for Milos the CZ Rep are a model state for your EU dream.......lowest unemployment and 'happiest' nation in the EU and 46% debt to GDP so the crusty old guy has done not so bad.He also sent some dickhead US ambassador packing when he told him he shouldnt attend the ww2 remembrance in Moscow

Orban has turned around Hungarys fiscal problems and has refused to be a lapdog for Germany and Brussels....and sent the IMF criminal hawks packing

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:02 am

scot47 wrote:Something has gone very wrong. I think we are in the opening phases of WW3

Uhmmm, no Scot...I see you don't pay much attention at the lesson. We had already pass trough introduction and preface and first chapter since 9/11...we are in the middle of it when war pays a visit to the fat and sleepy westener....ooops!...sorry for the spoiler. But anyway by the storyline it seems to be pretty obvious where we were directed since the beginning. What crap of a book. Volume one and two were pure garbage..but the 3rd part of the saga it is even worst.

To chill your September morning have a look to this demographic video. We are FUBAR
https://youtu.be/pZ4LDrdrUz4

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:14 am

I would be more likely to believe the anti-Islam hype of that video if it demonstrated some rigorous research and provided checkable references. Anyone can come up with scaremongering propaganda for unquestioning targets to swallow whole.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:59 am

Heres one for you Houseman yeat another young lady who is pleading with her authorities to see some sense

I dont think this is hype any more, study Islam and how it works, it is not a race issue, not religion, it is an ideology which includes you and I, it includes everyone.

We are seeing a combination of events......staged events like Nice, Boston, Munich either hoaxes or false flags...........and the quite inexplicable uncontrolled insane influx of migrants......some of which are genuine no doubt and another quite different wave of young men from various locations who are then unemployable and desperate for women.They head for Sweden and Germany where they do not integrate and are obviously at a loose end so they will cause trouble like any young men with nothing to do and are easily radicalised......because anything they do in the name of Islam is ignored by the PC nations and even encouraged as they go unpunished and the victims become the criminals........Eastern Europeans all seem to get this, they are all clued up on what Islam is and what it intends to do, they are not nazis or racists or bigots, they just know the score on this subject.

The staged events seem to be organised by zionists which 9 11 was organised by, that is becoming more obvious every day.

This young girl is 16 yo and is clearly intelligent and very distressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Can't argue with the generality of what you are saying (ideology etc.) but the projections for example are based on assumptions which can't be left unchallenged. Events have a habit of overtaking predictions in all areas of knowledge and real life.
BTW it's only a portion of the most radical and active Islamists who would overthrow democracy in full. However, history demonstrates that non democratic countries have a limited shelf life. People want to have at least a nominal say in how they are governed. Even thickos.

Return to “General Discussion”