Illiterate Britain

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Agreed but why go through the pain.......and the naivity of encouraging such an ideology in the name of racism which it clearly is not.
Not many so called racist nazi bigots etc are being vocal over hinduism or chinese immigrants.......they are just becoming overwhelmed as in Sweden or aware that it clearly is not going to work and we have case studies and history to show it.

So lets see who is right,Malmo is on fire every night as is Paris......... Prague, Bratislava and Budapest are not.

France is in a state of emergency and Germany is buckling fast......this is no joke.

making up new words for failed integration and assimilation like Multiculturism will only prolong and in the end cause a lot of violence and suffering.
Ask yourself very simple questions....would you go to Bradford,malmo or Molenbeek for a weekend break, or Lybia Somalia Jordan for a holiday....relocate in saudi arabia perhaps.....that is Islam,not radical its just the mess they make.

nothing to do with racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEsa0dBBJOo

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:02 am

You make some very pertinent points, Troyan. The one I find most disturbing is the head-in-the-sand approach which is akin to putting a tight lid on a boiling pot: it works for a short while but the result is severely messy; better turn down the gas and let it simmer (then off altogether).
On the "racism" front, many ordinary people (of whichI count myself one) are indeed fed up with the way it has been increasingly used as a red herring by people with, shall we say dubious motives, from PC public servants to career criminals. My feeling is that in time this will discredit itself, and the term will revert to its proper, limited, use and context. Whether by that time some kind of fascism will have overtaken us is open to question. I hope not in my lifetime.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 am

troyan wrote:Ask yourself very simple questions....would you go to Bradford,malmo or Molenbeek for a weekend break, or Lybia Somalia Jordan for a holiday....relocate in saudi arabia perhaps.....that is Islam,not radical its just the mess they make.

nothing to do with racism

Everything to do with racism. I wouldn't go to Brixton or Glasgow or Belfast either for a weekend break. Or on holiday to Greenland, Guatemala or Nigeria. That has nothing to do with Islam, they are just ****. You don't see Muslims queuing up to go to Lourdes. They don't take their holidays in America, an otherwise very popular destination. Why? Because they aren't comfortable with places that are overtly of another religion.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:26 am

Glasgow........??? whats wrong with Glasgow I just had a weekend break there a few months back...........great city

Its kind of like the bees comparisons and that is deflecting or being in denial of ......or Politically correct about both Monsanto and Islam.

islam includes you personally.....either as a non believer or a dimmie and their manifesto is to make you one or the other......it also includes homosexuals whether they like it or not.This is becoming quite apparent in Sweden and for those who dare to research in the UK also .....the things being slightly against them is the population percentage which is 5% in the UK so slightly more manageable, and they now have three case studies in Sweden, France and Germany which the Eastern Europeans seem to be able to see the situation very clearly but alas nobody else can ......or wants to.

Islam is not a racially motivated ideology, it is an anti democracy,anti contra religion ideology infact anti everything non Islam, very aggressively

what do you think about the 16yo girl Mat...... is she mixed up?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:42 pm

houseman wrote:You make some very pertinent points, Troyan. The one I find most disturbing is the head-in-the-sand approach which is akin to putting a tight lid on a boiling pot: it works for a short while but the result is severely messy; better turn down the gas and let it simmer (then off altogether).
On the "racism" front, many ordinary people (of whichI count myself one) are indeed fed up with the way it has been increasingly used as a red herring by people with, shall we say dubious motives, from PC public servants to career criminals. My feeling is that in time this will discredit itself, and the term will revert to its proper, limited, use and context. Whether by that time some kind of fascism will have overtaken us is open to question. I hope not in my lifetime.

It is a dubious card........my experiences in life as follows, I married a foreigner and have had an African girlfriend, my immediate family has two more interracial marriages to black women. My experience of eastern Asians is noting but positive, I work with foreigners from all over the world, mainly Eastern Europeans and Indians who are a delight to work with and be around........then there is Islam.

I had never really researched Islam until the wave of crime and violence came to the fore in Sweden and Germany which is not reported in the UK and the effects it may have had in Bulgaria as the immigration crisis developed.......and was horrified I was so completely uninformed about Islam.

I also believe the opposite about the false flag events attributed to ISIS, I think most of them including Nice and very obviously Boston were hoaxes........thats another story

I believe Mrs Merkels and the Swedish Governments insanity will give Europe a short sharp lesson in how not to import Islam,and how not to deal with refugees... ultimately the people will vote the PC gang out.....If you really assess Brexit that was the real issue.

As Mat states it is everything to do with racism.......thats what Northern Europe is up against...denial.......the Islamic ideology and trouble it is now causing in Europe has nothing to do with racism....study it, research it.

The PC brigade spent decades on anti semitism and guess what all the Jews are leaving Malmo due to oppression....PC gone full circle.....they now preach against anti Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDmfUdQL8ho

Return to “General Discussion”