Disposal of TV

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Nick1

Postby Nick1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:14 pm

most of the beggars from BG are now begging in the UK troyan,thats why you dont see them here so much now a days :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby MIK_bg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:14 pm

To be fair post comunist bulgarians spend it all..even what they do not have and they are in debt trough many different channels of credit...legal, illegal, gray.

If there is real wealth is in the hands of few. The rest is all about showing. There is not a single business in town who will pay Bentleys, porshe, bugatti..and not some old model..new. there is a lot of second and third hand ..of stolen cars but still people who wont have 50k to pay one.

Truth is that new poors are west ex middle class. The ansuspectable new poors. Bulgarians are still in that part of the curve of the economy where banks still provide easy money for expansion of the ponzi scheme. Rest of Europe is in cash shortage since 2008.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am

To wander a bit further off topic after those interesting asides: what BG needs is an influential privately funded organisation like the Joseph Rowntree Foundation in UK to keep everyone aware of how many people are "living in poverty", and to make sure that the definition of poverty is constantly upgraded in line with - whatever makes them seem worse off.
Isn't the UK definition now something crazy like below 60% of average disposable incomes (now I think about £26K p.a.)? And never mind how it's spent within the family.

:?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Why waste good money on producing statistics, and paying people to do it? The figures are in the press and visual evidence is all around. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU.
I run a foundation, all monies are raised through fundraising activities and private donations, and all of it goes to those in need. We have just given a lot of clothing to villagers in need of it, and i'm on my way now to deliver a number of backpacks to a local children's home, ready for the start of school later this week.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:54 pm

ChrisF wrote:Why waste good money on producing statistics, and paying people to do it? The figures are in the press and visual evidence is all around. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU.
I run a foundation, all monies are raised through fundraising activities and private donations, and all of it goes to those in need. We have just given a lot of clothing to villagers in need of it, and i'm on my way now to deliver a number of backpacks to a local children's home, ready for the start of school later this week.

Well Chris, you are a gem; actually I was being sarcastic about the JRF, though I concede that if you're going to have policies to combat poverty it is just as well to have the word properly defined.
BTW where do you think the Press get their stats from?

Return to “General Discussion”