Commander In Chief

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

sunny beach

Postby banjo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Just listened to a holiday report on local UK radio that sunny beach is the best value for a summer holiday for 2018 from the UK so start packing folks also the pound has picked up against the euro so its happy days.

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Commander In Chief

Postby truckyboy » Wed May 23, 2018 4:45 pm

heard today that house prices in the uk are decreasing, but inflation is on the up??? but i hope the prices in Bg remain low..driving iover on the 25 th June for 3 months..

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed May 23, 2018 9:31 pm

House prices are cooling off in London but still rising in other parts of the UK, this is not a bad thing perhaps they will come down so that our children can afford to buy instead of living with the parents at the age of 35.The housing market in the UK is not working also people who rent are struggling at the moment there is just not enough affordable properties for first time buyers. :)

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:16 am

Checked house prices today..seems i am making £10.000 per annum..paid £110.000..now worth £170.000..not bad for 6 years investment. but as you say, inflation is taking a grip..but the bank of england has it under control..many businesses are also suffering..House of frazer is restructuring, Poundland is in trouble, after potential buyers pulled out..Toys Are Us went into administration..along with Maplins..most is due to online shopping taking over.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm

I think the high street with its old fashioned stores are near the end its very sad but internet has taken over,I cannot be bothered anymore to drive into town pay to park try to find what I want I think I will stay at home and shop in comfort. Just read that Poundland are about to appoint receivers if pound shops cannot make it work then there is a problem with our high streets high rents.Which brings me on to house prices they are still rising but at a more slower pace what we need is wages to keep ahead I am going to court next week to get my children evicted 30 years and 35 years is to long to stay with mom and dad.

Return to “General Discussion”