Is anyone still using this site?

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Re: Is anyone still using this site?

Postby oldtimer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Does anyone know if Leedarkwood is still in Bulgaria

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:09 am

Sorry - I can't answer your question directly but in case you aren't aware, Leedarkwood moved to the 'successor site' under the handle 'Bulgarianlily' and last posted there about 3 years ago. But I think you are a member there as well, aren't you?

At that time she reported that she was still travelling back to the UK multiple times per year for work, but didn't seem overly happy with the arrangement. In one 2015 post it was stated that if the arrangement continued it would be necessary to do it until 2022.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Oldtimer Its not much help but I seem to remember someone saying she was spending 6 months of the year back in the UK. She was a fantastic poster back in the day and I missed her when she left. Hope all is well with you.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:10 am

Came back to the UK a few weeks ago and sick and tired of Brexit talks, missing Bulgaria like mad also my Bulgarian friends I went back to the UK with a small bottle of home made rakia and every time I have a tipple makes me miss Bulgaria even more.I hope to see more info on MYBULGARIA website.

westwitch

Postby westwitch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:41 pm

We came back to the UK about 3 weeks ago after a glorious autumn in Bulgaria.

For christmas pressies here, I found an old recipe for Cassis - blackcurrant liqueur - and I used a 60% proof rakia that we were given by a Bulgarian friend.
Have kept some for myself, and again, another reminder of fantastic days and evenings spent in Bulgaria with wonderful friends and neighbours.

Can't wait for the Spring when we'll be back out there for a few months.

By the way - Happy Christmas to anyone still reading these posts.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 am

The Rakia I brought back has now gone but looking forward to next visit in may I will also stay for a few months and go back to the UK in August but then return to BG Sept /stay for another month or more cant wait.

Return to “General Discussion”