The Bastardisation of Bulgaria

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Re: The Bastardisation of Bulgaria

Postby shebry » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:56 pm

Well they are apparently able to get not only what you nailed down but also buildings on foundations... with a little help of the government and their so called trusted friends

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shadrack » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:22 pm

I agree with most of the above I have a house in Dropla have not been out for a while .We had good old Bulgarians looking after the gardens which
we paid them monthly for very well.We decided to sell the house as we thought Spain was a better option our great Bulgarian friends moved into
the house which is making selling it impossible.The kmet knows this and will not do anything about it so without throwing more money into going
to take them to court we are stuck.I feel that fewer and fewer Brits will live there listening to all the horror stories,however i wish you all well for
this new year regards Shadrack from sunny Spain

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Shadrack - just out of interest, how are you finding Spain, compared to Bulgaria?
Any major differences to Bulgaria (other than warmer winters)?

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:58 pm

nice to hear your still about Rik

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shadrack » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Thanks Varnagirl same to you ,Poulton I think the major difference is travel we can fly Alicante to liverpool for as little as 15euro when its not
a school holiday.Life is much better in Spain,plenty of good restaurants and pubs as you mentioned the weather is better here.I would never buy
a house again a lot of rents here are cheaper than in Bg.

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Thanks for that Shadrack. Interesting to know.
I suppose, all things considered, a holiday in Spain can end up being cheaper than Bulgaria, when flights and renting an apartment are factored into the price.

shotlandets
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shotlandets » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:28 am

Shadrack. No Bulgarian would be faced with this situation. You would go with the police and they would turf them out and charge them with breaking and entry. Tell the cops they broke in and stole stuff. Or as others would do, get a couple of heavies. There aint no squatters rights in Bulgaria

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shadrack » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:13 pm

Thanks i will take that into consideration,if thats what it takes Shotlandets.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Just been reading that sunny beach is the best value for a holiday in Europe with Portugal coming in second according to the British post office survey. cheers.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Hey Mik

Im still around and finally got rid of all my baggage in the UK and here much more permanently, the UK is heading into the abyss in so many ways, not least the Political Correctness and mass demographical changes......although I still freelance for a few months in each year, last year I did not go back at all.

I am doing as Mat described planting lots of trees and live far enough but close enough to Troyan

I feel Brexit may be a waste of energy, I can see the EU splitting quite soon,or at least remodelling for sure

BG? well organised crime is doing a better job than the UK Government is doing in Britain

Return to “General Discussion”