CORONA VIRUS

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

CORONA VIRUS

Postby truckyboy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:14 pm

hello boys and girls, i was wondering how many of you are worried about this virus..many countries are being very strict..Italy has closed all shops bars, restaurants till the end of the month..only chemists and supermarkets can remain open..Ireland is closing all schools and colleges from friday..many open venues like football and other activities having large gatherings are to be banned..here in the Uk we are being vigilant, with a lot of testing being done, the vulnerable are the elderly and especially those with underlying problems like heart, lungs, breathing, and are the largest groupm dying from the virus. i have just read an article on Novonite, that Sofia has a high proportion of sufferers, and has dedicated a hospital in the capital to deal with the most urgent cases. China has reported that only 15 new cases have been reported in the last few days, so hopefully its on the wane, until a cure is found, but the uk has regular updates on the bbc news progs, with a question and answer program helping people understand whats happening, but so far no shop closures as yet, but mnay football games are to be played behind closed doors in the near future, we await this news as it will obviously affect businesses, and many clubs would face closure without revenue.

What are your thoughts on this virus..are you worried..i am thinking about my travels across europe in the near future to Pomorie, where my other home is, and there is talk of restaurants being open only from 6 to 6..and large public areas like aqua parks etc being affected..dont know about the beaches, but the norm in europe is tables have to have a metre between tables..to stop close proximity of patrons.It could be a miserable holiday this year until a cure is found.. So far the information is they are working on it..the symptoms are : headaches, runny nose, breathing problems, and symptoms would last around 5 days..but no visits to a doctors or hospital but to phone 111 in the uk for advice...good luck everyone.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MIK_bg
Super User!
Super User!

Re: CORONA VIRUS

Postby MIK_bg » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:51 am

I assure you vacations will be the last of your problems.

just start to take seriously all the logistics, economics,social effects of this "virus"

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:00 pm

When this virus is under control, I wonder what the future holds for us, Holidays are the last of my worries

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
westwitch

Postby westwitch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:20 pm

How true Old-timer!

This will be the first Springtime in Bulgaria that we'll have missed for 15 years. Withdrawal symptoms yes - but the need to survive is even stronger.

With the very best wishes to everyone out there, whether in BG or the UK.
Stay safe and well.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby truckyboy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm

As always i was looking forward to travelling over in June, even had my gearbox reconditioned and rebuilt, and booked a ferry for late June, now we can only live in hope that we can have a holiday..our lives are more important eh, but with the lland borders being closed, many airports being shut, doesnt look promising..oh well, if we survive this year, theres always next year.

Good luck everyone, good health, love , happiness, life and whatever else is available.

Return to “General Discussion”