An Aussie in Bulgaria...Diary

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
geordie
Super User!
Super User!

Postby geordie » Fri May 12, 2006 9:12 pm

Hi Sue

First of all we both wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope everything you wish for comes true
Just read your latest post and we are delighted that everything has turned out for the best. We've been avid readers of your diary and feel that we actually know you as a friend, although we've never met. This must be down to your writing style which is very easy reading, we always look forward to your next installment.
Again, can we say brilliant news that you have been given the all clear

Anne & Ian

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Scooby
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Scooby » Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm

Sue,

Happy Birthday :smt113

Thank goodness it was good news! I'm sure it has been a living hell for you these last fews weeks and a very worrying time. All you need now is a speedy recovery and then you can have a wee tipple or three! :lol:

Take care and happy planting tomorrow!

Best wishes,
Sue :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Jude
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Jude » Fri May 12, 2006 9:24 pm

Hi Sue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ALL CLEAR - GO GIRL AND HAVE A GOOD TIME

Haven't met yet - only e.mailed you regarding accessible accommodation - love the diary knocks Bridget Jones into a cocked hat !!!!!!

keep safe

Judi :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
yeldud184

Postby yeldud184 » Fri May 12, 2006 9:38 pm

Hi Sue. like a lot of people on this site we havent met, but are really pleased that your results were good, just read your diary and we always look for it, you are an inspiration to us all :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
thud
Just Bulgaria Magazine

Postby thud » Fri May 12, 2006 11:13 pm

hi sue
absolutely wonderful news - bet your feet havent touched the floor, along with many of your other mybg friends we will raise a glass to the news and toast your good health and of course what is by now a very happy birthday.... the house looks great and i love the blue !
cheers kate and bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Scotty
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby Scotty » Sat May 13, 2006 7:44 am

thanks again everyone...

It certainly is a good feeling to know that the Mercer/Quigley luck has held...again.

For the last few months I've been getting on with things here more as a distraction than anything else, now I feel I can really get stuck in and none of my effort will be wasted. Castle Pirin is open for business !!

The joy of living and the enthusiasm for life here in Bulgaria is back !! :)

Sue
Last edited by Scotty on Sat May 13, 2006 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Anisoara

Postby Anisoara » Sat May 13, 2006 7:55 am

Sue,

I am very glad for you. And Happy Birthday!

I stumbled on An Aussie in Bulgaria when initially doing web research re buying a house in Bulgaria. I suppose I must have found My Bulgaria when following your links (can't remember anymore exactly how I got here!) Your ongoing story has been a delight, although distressing lately as you've learnt your health was at risk. Have not been to your blog since Wednesday/Thursday, but assume from your last post you had a good report yesterday! (Will go visit AiB now!)

Ani

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Sat May 13, 2006 6:47 pm

Hi Sue
We are really happy to hear you have had the all clear , sorry you can't have drink to celebrate your birthday so I shall go have one in your honor wishing you a very happy birthday

Horses :D :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ironmaiden

Postby ironmaiden » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:33 pm

Good Morning Sue from downunder!

I have just sat here and read the whole 29 pages of this forum... great read! Been meaning to do it for ages! :D I just confirms to me (and I'm sure others here will agree) that there is overwhelming support for you to get your diary published, so don't give up, girl! Not that I think you will anyway! :wink:

By the way, I believe that Chooke hails from lovely Perth. I'd love to know what Eoin's listeners were saying about the interview. :)

Have a lovely evening - hope it hasn't been too hot a day. We're just hitting 7.5C here (7.30am)! Might get to the forecast 11C yet!! Reached a staggering 9.8C yesterday... and it was drizzly all day, but that is winter in the Southern Highlands for you! :)

Love & Hugs,
Anne-Marie

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bullador
Super User!
Super User!

brill

Postby bullador » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:18 pm

I thought that Sue's diary was excellent, funny in some parts and very informative I wish her all the best with her project. I think that she has got guts to do what she is doing and just wish that I had half of her enthusiasim, Im not sure thats spelt right but what the ..... I want to buy in bulgaria and keep looking and then thinking what if something goes wrong and putting it off. I just wish that I could take the leap like Sue did. All credit to the lady.

Pat

Return to “General Discussion”