advertize to Bulgarian tourist

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

cazpaul
Super User!
Super User!

Postby cazpaul » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Franzi Im interested in your offer.I set you a pm. Tried sending via the website but it wouldnt let me ..

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby allet » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 am

I have also signed up. Worth a try!

Allet

steven1404

Postby steven1404 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 am

i sent all my details but not heard anything and that was weeks ago

allet
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby allet » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:49 am

steven1404 wrote:i sent all my details but not heard anything and that was weeks ago

Sign up for an account on his website, add your property and then within 24 hrs he will activate the advert and send you the links. He will also add 2 months free to your account. I did it like this and its fine, I found the process quite simple.

Cheers

Allet

Baxter
<b>Prop Management/Transport Services</b

renting

Postby Baxter » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:37 pm

They are definately worth a go. We had a villa advertised on their site for 2 seasons and were almost fully booked each year thanks to enquiries and bookings from Bulgarians. It does help to have a bit of the Bulgarian language but if the site is now offering to help with that then that's great. good luck everyone.

Dreanas
Super User!
Super User!

rentbyownerbg and bgvakancia websites

Postby Dreanas » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm

I cannot recommend this group of websites enough. :smt038

I have properties on these sites and the beauty of it is that you only have to submit your info in English on http://www.rentbyownerbg.com and it is translated into Bulgarian for you and placed on http://www.bgvakancia.com . Also, when I have an email response from an enquiry I am notified by a text. Admittedly, if the response is generated from bgvakancia it is in Bulgarian but I simply use Google translate - not perfect grammar but it is acceptable and gets your message across.

Also, making changes to the Bulgarian site can't be easier. A quick email to the guys at Rentbyownerbg and the updates/amendments/changes are done almost instantly. They then email you to let you know that they are making the changes and when they will be visible.

Good people doing a first class job. :D A big thank you to Velizar for all his help

Dreanas

Return to “Property Letting Advice”