best websites to advertise rental property??

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

Lobbi

best websites to advertise rental property??

Postby Lobbi » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:31 pm

Has anyone found a website to be paticularly good at getting rental enquiries.We have a house in Borovets.
We have used MyBG to good effect and click4holidayhomes and travel library. ~ all free.
If there are any others any others worth mentioning it would make sense for us to use the best to get a good selection on one site rather than being spread over dozens of others that don't perform.

nailart

Postby nailart » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:58 am

Hi Lobbi

Haven't been on here for a while. I am on 2 websites that have got me a few bookings these are www.rentingbulgaria.com and www.holidaystobulgaria.com they have been doing well for me with a few bookings and quite a few enquiries too. If there is any other websites that is doing well for people I would be interested to know as well.

Nailart

Lobbi

Postby Lobbi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:43 am

Hi, great to have a bit more input!
Holidaystobulgaria.com is a new one to me ~so many wannabees springing up aren't there!! The rentinbulgaria (no 'g'~rentin not renting) is one I keep thinking about but have thus far not used as it costs! Another to look at is www.ruralbulgaria.com
How good is rentinbulgaria?? Does any one have a view??

sandyboat
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby sandyboat » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:45 am

Hi All

I advertise with quite a few but have found http://www.ownersdirect.com as the one with the most enquirys and bookings hope this helps

Regards

Sandy

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:33 am

Lobbi
Click on my website, it is generated by www.villarenters.com
Check my avilability calendar. Almost all of the bookings have been generated from Villarenters. It is free to advertise, but they charge 10% for every rental they get. I don't mind that to be honest because the service is very professional, the tenant can pay online with a credit card.

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:37 am

sandyboat wrote:Hi All

I advertise with quite a few but have found http://www.ownersdirect.com as the one with the most enquirys and bookings hope this helps

Regards

Sandy

I believe the correct link is http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk

phoenix

Postby phoenix » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:41 am

liberty
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby liberty » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:19 pm

Hi,

When I ever go to borovetts skiing, the search engine always brings up [url]www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Hope this helps

Website

Postby Website » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 pm

Hi there.

This is only a personal opinion but I feel that there are so many Properties out there for rental (mine included) that that market is alittle saturated.

I looked at using holiday rental websites to advertise on but when I first looked at http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk they only had 3 properties in Bansko, they now have 61 and expect this to rise.

I have nothing against the above mentioned website, nor others that are like it but I think trying to get your own rentals is a better option and more cost effective.

Good luck with whatever you choose !

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 pm

......especially if they choose to use your services eh, website?

Return to “Property Letting Advice”