best websites to advertise rental property??

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

bulgaria-lover

Postby bulgaria-lover » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:43 pm

I am looking to advertise my new apartment but am not too sure which Rental agency to use. The big ones charge about £100.00 a year so this is a little out of my price range. I've looked at a new agency which are currently offering discounts, has anyone out there heard or used this website? It's www.letsgobulgaria.co.uk ?
If anyone has any info, it would be appriciated.

PhilandHelen
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby PhilandHelen » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:37 am

Hi,

We have found them helpful and informative.

we have put one of our apartments up with them after talking to them a while via email it seemed a good time to get in while they are cheaper. They told me they have a large advertising campaign coming up and focusing just on bulgaria thought it would be a good idea, just drop them an email if you want to ask anything.

Lynda
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Lynda » Tue May 22, 2007 11:04 am

Hiya

I have a brand new apartment In central varna which I want to rent out, is there anywhere on here to advertise it? Its only private, I am not an agent or anything I only have one place.

Is it allowed?I cant seem to find anywhere on here.

Thanks
Lynda

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 am

Hi Lynda, You can post an advert in the private/personel section of the website.
Mod 8)

Lynda
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Lynda » Tue May 22, 2007 11:30 am

Lovely, thanks a lot.

xxxx

terona
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby terona » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:34 am

Hi Everyone, We are just in the process of setting up a website to promote our properties in Sunny beach....we have room for others if anyone is interested
Send a pm or contact info@teronaholidayrentals.com

MOD

Postby MOD » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:56 pm

houseman wrote:
Hi Everyone, Just been browsing a few websites in the interests of research, and I notice that quite a few prices, on sites where prices are quoted in more than one currency, bear little relation to the current reality of exchange rates. Example one site quoting 225 pounds / 330 euros / 395 USD. Not that the latter is of much practical importance, but the euro to pound ratio has been around 1.30 for a while - a long way from the 1.47 which the above example shows.
People will be confused - does it mean that 330 euros is the price (hence around 250 quid), or is it actually 225 pounds (ie 293 euros)?
Some potential customers might be prepared to check with you, but I suspect many will just click on.
(BTW I realise that some websites use a conversion rate which the owner has no control over.)
So get those calculators out folks!

nonez added:
if it is in bg it will be euros the others are usualy just a guide and they take a while for them to update them

dron
Super User!
Super User!

Postby dron » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 pm

If you have a rental property and looking for a free website
have a look at www below. We are looking for more in SB 1&2 bed
but anyone welcome. Please PM only.

Dron

MOD

Postby MOD » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:02 pm

BYH asked:
I have just joined this forum as I am interested to know the experiences of owners renting properties via the internet. Which are the most and least successful sites for owners? Do owners prefer fixed advertising cost or commission payments on successful bookings? And what the reasons for success or failure might be?

sheenbg
Property Sales/Speciality Food Supplier

renting properties in Bulagria

Postby sheenbg » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

If you are an owner looking to rent your property and are looking for free advertising why not try our site (ww w button below)

We will be happy to advertise your property for free on our site
If on the other hand you are looking for properties to rent in bulgaria different location please feel free to browse

All the best and enjoy reading the forum
Regards
Sheenbg

Return to “Property Letting Advice”