best websites to advertise rental property??

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

Tassotti

Postby Tassotti » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm

I have used a few and always find the ownersdirect gets me the best results. For a coupla years, I didn;t change my asking prices, but now I did. I think I went too low, but, I am getting a major amount of enquiries and quite a few bookings. I reckon I will be booked out all summer...oops was gonna go away myself to my apartment in June, but took a booking and forgot. Oh we'll, maybe the Maldives again! lol

Ade

paul-alice
Super User!
Super User!

Postby paul-alice » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 pm

You can always put them on www.freeadsbg.com

Paul

Baxter
<b>Prop Management/Transport Services</b

websites

Postby Baxter » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am

Within the first 3 weeks of advertising for the first time on villarenters we had 2 bookings. However, this might be because we have also priced low in the hope of getting bookings rather than none. It's the price of flights that is the issue.

Rentinabroad
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby Rentinabroad » Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Dear All,

As you will see from my user name I have a vested interest in this subject. rentIN Abroad Ltd launched www.rentinbansko.co.uk at the start of the year and are actively promoting owners apartments for rental in the Bansko area. I need to be careful about advertising on here so if your apartment is in the Bansko area and you are interested in advertising through rentIN Bansko then please e-mail me on support@rentINBansko.co.uk and I will send you our website statistics and enquiry numbers. For those with apartments in Sunny Beach, we will be launching this website (including paid advertising on this website) next week. Again please e-mail me on support@rentinsunnybeach.co.uk for details.

Meanwhile Enjoy the Public Holidays !

rentIN Abroad

KCM
Super User!
Super User!

Postby KCM » Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Tassotti - your prices are stupidly low. No wonder you are booked up!

Calculating your rental income from your prices and bookings, I have made more rental income with half the bookings, as I charge more.

I know which way round I would prefer - I get to have a holiday out there myself and my apartment does not get as much wear and tear. :D

Tassotti

Postby Tassotti » Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm

"tassotti - your prices are stupidly low. No wonder you are booked up! "

Yes, they are very low.

Not sure why I went this low...Moment of madmess methinks!

Have to change for the remainder of the season (or maybe a clever marketing ploy) Who knows?

Ade

Franzi
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby Franzi » Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi everyone,

You might consider our website (www link below). These are actually two websites - in Bulgarian (BgVakancia) and in English (linked below). You can upload an ad in the English version. Then, we translate it into Bulgarian and post both language versions online. You can make changes, which we translate, as many times as you want. We can also translate Bulgarian inquiries for you.

The website has about 800 properties including apartments, villas, B&B's and hotels. We generate about 1000 visits per day, mostly on the Bulgarian version. The traffic comes from Google and various paid advertisements. The average ad receives about 150 views per month. At 45 euro annual fee, this translates into about 2.5 euro cents per page view.

Bulgarians plan their holidays only 2-3 weeks in advance so booking for the beach season is about to begin. It may be a good moment to place an ad if you want to tap the Bulgarian market.

I would be happy to answer questions on the forum or by a PM. You can also visit the Why Advertise Here page on the website.

Franzi

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Your user registration link is dead

http://www.bgvakancia.com/user_registration/

404 error

Franzi
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby Franzi » Thu May 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll update the link in the "Why advertize section". The correct link is:

http://www.rentbyownerbg.com/en/user_registration/

Franzi

BulgariaHolidayRental
<b>Rental Agent</b>

www.BulgariaHolidayRental.com

Postby BulgariaHolidayRental » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

You might also consider www.BulgariaHolidayRental.com which is free for rental ads. (I am the owner)

Return to “Property Letting Advice”