best websites to advertise rental property??

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

PhillBex
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby PhillBex » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:06 pm

I've just registered at www.Domegos.com they have a paid plan but also a free plan.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

BPFSTransport added:
Advertise Your Lettings Free!

Hi Everyone

We now have a lettings section on our website. My Bulgaria members are welcome to advertise free of charge.

Please contact us by email via our website with details of your Bulgarian property and we will get it posted on the site asap.

Phil & Isha

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am

This is another thread that seems to be wandering off topic.

The word "best" does not equate to "cheapest", or "free", or "latest", or "speculative punt".

In my experience the "best" ie best performaing websites, are among the MOST expensive and the LONGEST established.

Good luck to the others, I am all for competition and innovation, but on results (and I have tried many of the lesser sites) - save yourselves the effort.

(IMHO) 8)

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:00 pm

houseman wrote:
In my experience the "best" ie best performaing websites, are among the MOST expensive and the LONGEST established.

Houseman, would you care to share exactly which companies/websites you would recommend, that will give the best results/returns especially if shelling out money.

I would say if they are free then stick them on there anyway as its not costing you anything, but if you have to pay then ensure its ones that get results.

houseman
Super User!
Super User!

Postby houseman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

I prefer not to brian: it is not a homogenous market, and we are not all attempting to sell the same rentals to the same people, so I don't think it would be appropriate to comment further, other than to say I have advertised with the most expensive 4 sites out there and they have all done very well apart from hollidaylettings.co.uk which after a good 2007 I found suffered badly from the downturn of Brit holidaymakers.

I know others have not had the same experience with them, so best let people discover what works for them. 8)

carriemc
<b>Rental Agent</b>

Postby carriemc » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm

You could try - www.imoti-portal.com
Free for the moment at least and very helpful if you have any problems with your advert.

Caroline

blairtracey
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Rentals

Postby blairtracey » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

http://www.rentalsystems.com/rag=52513Y ... c=yourtext

I use this and it is very easy to use - has generated a few for me this year as well would defo reccomend it

Dreanas
Super User!
Super User!

www.skipad.co.uk

Postby Dreanas » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

I have just added my apartment in Pamporovo to this website. I received an email from them offering 3 months free trial (although I know there is no such thing as a free lunch lol).

They are extremely helpful and as I already have website for the apartment they listed it for me saving hours of trying to put the relevant info in the right place .

The website is real well written and very attractive for viewers and I would recommend it to anyone who has ski properties for rent. BTW if you do contact them please mention my name (Andie Musson) as they are offering to add an extra month on the trial time for recommendations

the website is www.skipad.co.uk

dreanas

missizippi

Postby missizippi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 am

Did you ever get any enquiries from this site Andie? I never even got an enquiry so have not continued with it. Just curious to hear if you did.

Deya
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby Deya » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi there,

I am looking for apartments to rent during summer 2012. Subject of interest are private apartments with a good location preferably in Sunny beach, Nessebar, Pomorie, Sozopol. My business partners are travel agents from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus but I also have lots of contacts in Bulgaria. All the tourists are aware of the fact that they are accommodated in private apartments, not a hotel, and this is the kind of accommodation they prefer. I already have hundreds of bookings starting from May and lasting until very end of September. I think I will be able to provide good occupancy and good rental income for you. My web-site maintains especially developed software which allows you to track the occupancy of your apartment 24/7. http://www.ditaem.com/ I do not advertise apartments on my website because at this stage I do not need to. As I already mentioned it, I prefer dealing directly with travel agents having their own system of advertising and promoting.
Please PM me if you are interested in renting your property via a property agent.

Return to “Property Letting Advice”