Furniture Shop Varna

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Cheesecake

Furniture Shop Varna

Postby Cheesecake » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:45 pm

Has anyone had any contact with Furniture Shop Varna lately? They are supposed to deliver our furniture on Monday but they haven't replied to my emails over the past couple of days. No joy with phoning-they do not answer.

Getting a bit worried..........

jannya
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby jannya » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:51 pm

hi cheesecake.
try this number 00359898506942 this is lliya hristov
the sales managers number.best of luck

Cheesecake

Postby Cheesecake » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:32 pm

Needn't have worried. Van turned up 30 mins early and everything was installed by a team of six. They did a fantastic job and everthing was 100% perfect which is very rare when we order flat pack furniture in the UK.

Furniture is of much higher quality than I thought it would be. Now I don't want to let out my apartment!

Well done Furniture Shop Varna.

Pomorie1

Postby Pomorie1 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Hi cheese cake

I am looking into getting furniture for my studio.

I would appreciate any feed back from you regarding this company on

Finish
Quality
Cost
etc

Rgs Pomorie

Cheesecake

Postby Cheesecake » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 am

The furniture is flat pack but of a good quality. They put everything together at lightning speed and there were no problems with anything. The drawers fit perfectly and nothing was damaged in any way.

Our order was dealt with efficiently. We changed delevery dates a few times and added and deleted items. They didn't always reply to emails but they acted on everything that I requested.

All in all, I would buy from them again.

See my website link for pictures. If you are in Borovets area, feel free to come and have a look for yourself.

Pomorie1

Postby Pomorie1 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Cheesecake

Thank you for you prompt reply very helpful to have a positive feedback regarding this.

I don't want to be to personal but can I ask you so I can know what to expect from them what you got for your money.

I would liek to know in my own mind what I should be expecting to pay to furnish my apartment.

Rgds Pomorie

Cheesecake

Postby Cheesecake » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:50 pm

About 3400 euro including a 600 euro delivery charge for a two bed apartment. This was just the basics; beds, wardrobes, table, sofas. It is easy to do your own shopping list for yourself frpom the website. We bought all the bits and pieces ourselves i.e. TV, and all small kitchen equipment. Our kitchen was included in the price of the apartment.

Cheesecake

Postby Cheesecake » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 pm

OOps, sorry. Delivery charge was only 180 euro, not 600 euro!

tamarphil
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby tamarphil » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:04 pm

I'm experiencing problems with Furniture Shop Varna.

They were originally meant to deliver on June 20th.

When trying to check the status of the order prior to the 20th my emails and phone calls were not returned. When I eventually got contact with someone, I was assured that everything would be ready by the 29th. My wife and daughter arrive and expect to stay from the 30th onwards!

I have again been unable to establish contact with them. I have tried cell phones , the main number and the number in England.

Anyone else experiencing problems with this company?

Yve
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Yve » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi Tamarphil
I just saw this post relating to Furniture ShopVarna and was wondering how you got on in the end? Did you get your furniture sorted and delivered by them? I was looking at the website as I am hunting around for furniture to furnish my new place. Any info gratefully received.
Regards

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”