Re-registering your company - important!

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

thedichingang

Postby thedichingang » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm

hi fey
i think this is the site -still waiting to do my application (waiting for relative to arrive who is fluent). i am not sure if they will be providing an english translation

http://www.brra.bg/

fey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fey » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi.......thedichingang...###Many thanks......

It is a bit rich...the site only showing Bulgarian..since it is mostly the 'foreigners' who hold the businesses in order to buy land.....

No, please Scot47 and all the other purists..who will say speak and read Bulgarian in order to access the site....

They are in EU.......give us the benefit of being able to read the site, and re-register our businesses without being ripped off...as usual.......

thedichingang

Postby thedichingang » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 pm

well said fey
as i stated i hope it is the correct site my friend at the uni in VT gave it to me. i tend to agree with you on the translation issue but maybe the staff at the unit van only read bulgarian.
good luck.

wll be doing mine before christmas

shadrack
Super User!
Super User!

re registering

Postby shadrack » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 pm

I was advised to hold on untill next year to do this as everyone appears to be clueless.I think all this talk of large fines is also rubbish as the first time it is challenged as discriminatory it will fall away fey.regards rick :lol:

trickytree
Super User!
Super User!

Postby trickytree » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm

fey wrote:Hi.......thedichingang...###Many thanks......

It is a bit rich...the site only showing Bulgarian..since it is mostly the 'foreigners' who hold the businesses in order to buy land.....

No, please Scot47 and all the other purists..who will say speak and read Bulgarian in order to access the site....

They are in EU.......give us the benefit of being able to read the site, and re-register our businesses without being ripped off...as usual.......

Hi fey,it is not just foreigners that have to re reg but all companies in bg and I think you will find more Bg owned companies than foreign. as I've said before I speak and write a limited ammout of Bulgarian but with another English friend we re-reged for 22 leva, you can download the forms from www.brra.bg in English and Bulgarian to help you fill them in, form A4 and G1 are required plus a couple of docs from the court, the re-reg agency will advise you what is needed from the court, good luck :lol: 8) :lol:

mickeyh

Postby mickeyh » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:41 pm

I can not really complain about the £340 fee, lets face it, the cost of a flight,hotel, spending money for the week, i am not sure of the cost these days as ive not been back since 2004 :oops: :wink:

queserasera
Super User!
Super User!

Submitting yearly accounts on Company re-registration

Postby queserasera » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am

Hi,

I have re-registered my Company via my lawyer (cost 100 euros) I now understand that I am also obliged to submit Company accounts within 3 months of re-registering.

I have an in-active company, set up just last year for the sole purpose of buying a property in Bulgaria.
Can anyone advise me exactly what these accounts are that I need to submit. (I did get someone to submit my year-end "nil" tax return for me in March) Also, can anyone recommend someone to act on my behalf with this?

Thanks

ibuy

Postby ibuy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

fey wrote:Would someone be so kind...and post this web-site...when it is up and running.....might save people an awful lot of money,,,,

Why should people be continually ripped off in Bulgaria?

How is anyone being ripped off in Bulgaria? If you accept the price then its a deal, if not its not! Beans in Aldi are 20p in M&S 69p both will feed you...
I got my Lawyer to re-register my company in BG, cost 100 euros, just like i get my accountants to file returns in uk etc, which i can do online for £20 but "choose" to pay my accountant £80 for them to do it.
I chose to do that....... of course i can do it myself, and i am sure i could have re-registered my BG company if i'd chose too, but i have better things to do with my time.
On this forum i see one side saying "oh how do they live on such wages" and on the other "your being ripped off"
Price work for solicitors/acciountants fees in the UK if you feel your being ripped off.
I was more than happy to pay for my re-registration, its done i was quoted a fee i was happy to pay by my lawyer who already knows all my interests in BG.

owain
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby owain » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 am

fey wrote:

All companies,including Bulgarians,have to re-register.If your VAT registered it should've been done this year,if your not then you have until 2010.Prices for attorney and accountant services are generaly much lower here than in the U.K so why do people constantly complain about being ripped off. Just do your research !! If you think your being ripped off here,can you imagine what the Bulgarians think about living in "Rip-Off Britain"
Britain is also in the E.U but I don't see any of it's Company or Government websites having Bulgarian translation so why should Bulgaria spend time and money doing so?? The British don't own the World any more :lol:

JannyM

Postby JannyM » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Hear hear Owain!

Return to “General Discussion”