bourgas/Manchester

For advice, tips and information on new travel routes/prices to Bulgaria or needing internal travel advice? This is the right Forum!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

bourgas/Manchester

Postby Griswalds » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:18 pm

We are thinking of driving to bg leaving the car there,the trouble is i can't find a flight from bourgas back to manchester, does anyone know of an airline that do one way flights from bourgas. thankyou griswalds.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BulgariaCarRent
<b>Car Rental</b>

Postby BulgariaCarRent » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:00 pm

Unfortunately there are no regular flights for BOJ to MAN, as a matter of fact there no scheduled flights from/to Bourgas Airport at all, during the winter season. The service from BOJ to MAN is only available on charter flights during the summer season.

Bulgaria Air (FB) flight from Varna (VAR) is an option, altthoug some time it can be cheaper to fly via SOF (W6/Wizz) to Louton Airport

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

Postby Griswalds » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:11 am

Sorry i should of said i wanted the flight from bourgas in the summer any time from may. griswalds

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markminns123

Postby markminns123 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:16 am

hi,
you can get single flights bk to manchester i got my daughter one at the beginning of september when she didnt want to go bk on her return flight and extend her holiday cant remember who with but if ican find phone number or paper work tomorrow will let you know .
julie.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
phillo
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby phillo » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:40 am

Griswalds

Try MyTravelite.

I have booked from Manchester to Bourgas return in May and I am sure that there is a "one way" option.

Good luck

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:41 am

The direct flights to Manchester during the summer are charter flights, some charter companies will extend your stay if they have available seats on a later flight, but as far as I am aware they are reluctant to give just one way seats from Bulgaria back to the UK, your best bet is to use Varna or Sofia airport for Manchester or Wizz from Burgas to Luton.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jewels

Flights Bourgas to Manchester

Postby jewels » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:17 pm

Just read your question on flights bourgas to manchester me and my family got flights twice last summer from b.gas to manchester, also b.gas to doncaster. We went through Balkan Holidays. If you are not set to a specific date to travel, you can try them. Procedure is you phone their sunny beach office on a Monday and they give you available flights for the coming week. Every day bar Tuesdays. So you can fly from the Monday you Ring upto the Sunday if flights available. They had flights to at least 8 Airports in the uk. Price was £90 sterling or 270 leva. Hope this helps
Julie :)
Griswalds wrote:Sorry i should of said i wanted the flight from bourgas in the summer any time from may. griswalds
:)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

Postby Griswalds » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Its good to know you can get flight's, time goes so fast in bg there must be loads of people wanting to extend there stay, thanks for all info Griswalds.

Return to “Getting to & travelling in Bulgaria”