ENGLISH HAIRDRESSER

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

cherry
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

ENGLISH HAIRDRESSER

Postby cherry » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:22 pm

I HAVE BOUGHT A PROPERTY IN BULGARIA,( DOBRICH/KAVARNA AREA) AND AM HOPING TO MOVE OUT THERE WITHIN THE NEXT 2 YEARS WITH MY FAMILY. I AM A QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSER AND HOPE TO CONTINUE HAIRDRESSING IN BULGARIA. JUST ENQUIRING IF ANYONE THINKS THEY WOULD BE A DEMAND FOR A ENGLISH speaking 8O HAIRDRESSER.
Last edited by cherry on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobafett
Super User!
Super User!

english hairdresser

Postby bobafett » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:27 pm

without adoubt also an english barber would get loads of trade . bobafett

sal

Postby sal » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Yes i think it,s a great idea,especially if you did mobile.
I reckon there will be plenty in the area that would use the service, :)
SAL

magicvw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby magicvw » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Good luck!

Just thought I'd add onto this post that I use a lovely English-speaking hairdresser in Veliko Turnovo. (She is Bulgarian). She does ladies' and gents' hair and is highy recommended. I won't post her number since I haven't asked her permission, but PM me and I'll pass it on.

I suppose any Brit hoping to set up as an English-speaking hairdresser will need to learn Bulgarian or have to risk turning away a lot of clients? Just a thought!http://www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com/sell-overseas-property-fast

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:58 pm

I suppose any Brit hoping to set up as an English-speaking hairdresser will need to learn Bulgarian or have to risk turning away a lot of clients? Just a thought!

Have to agree and well written :D :D

MAZA
Super User!
Super User!

HAIR DRESSER

Postby MAZA » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:56 pm

GREAT IDEA CHERRY,YOU CAN BOOK ME IN AS SOON AS YOU GET HERE AND SOME OF MY MATES.

magicvw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby magicvw » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:29 pm

I'm quite curious - just how many clients a month would a hairdresser need in order to make enough money to live?

The last time I went (in VT, with my 1.5 year-old daughter), we both had haircuts, my daughter was supplied with toys to keep her amused,, and my hairdresser arranged a taxi to pick us up after the 1.5 hour session. The bill was 15 levs.

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 am

We have an ENGLISH (speaks English too!) mobile hairdresser here in the VT area; she is very popular, but obviously trade has not been so good during the bad weather when some villages have been inaccessible.

Chris

littlegem
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Hairdressers

Postby littlegem » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Yes without a doubt, I live in the Dobrich area and know a lot of people that would be grateful for an English hairdresser. Look forward to you coming out soon.

nitwit
Super User!
Super User!

Postby nitwit » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:30 pm

yes i am sure you will find a calling for your skills ,we see lots of bulgarian ladys with well turned out heads so there must be lots of talented local hairdressers ,but going to the hairdressers is bit personal so its nice to have a natter at the same time so an english speaking hairdresser would be a treat ,i am looking for someone in the Burgas area if any one can help

Return to “Business Link”