Krim

Travelling to Bulgaria on holiday or on a property inspection trip? Post travel dates and locations here and meet fellow My Bulgarian's on the way...or when you get there!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Chris
I will get Ted to put your number in our bg phone, not long for you now we are counting the day's

Mal

:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi Mal,
Thats great, handy to have the BG numbers, I have Teds in the phone ready :D .....You'll also have to show us some haunts in Ravda that week.

Chris :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi Chris

Yes it is so much easier with a BG number we just top up when we are over so we alway's keep the same numbers,
Will be great to show around, Ravda village is quite small but really nice there is also the night club opposite us we have never been but we keep saying we will try it alway's end up doing something else suprising how busy you can be on holiday.

Mal :D :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Trigger
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Trigger » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 am

Hi all :)

Just back from a two week holiday and can report that all is well as usual in the Krim.

Exellent food (and beer 8) ) and still one of the best places to watch the sunset over Sunny Beach.

Something I've not considered before, but it is probably the only restaurant in Nessebar which doesn't have someone outside trying to persuade you to go in which I think speaks volumes for the place.

Trigger

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi Trigger
Hope you both had a great time, The krim never has had anyone trying to get custom, We where once in there a few years ago when a group of lads came in later in the evening they did not get served Ted will tell you the story sometime
I think that was one of the things that made us go in the first time , we had a meal in there the food was good and they were great with the kids who were quite young at that time, and they are never short of customers.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jamboman1874

Postby jamboman1874 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:40 pm

horses wrote:Hi Trigger
Hope you both had a great time, The krim never has had anyone trying to get custom, We where once in there a few years ago when a group of lads came in later in the evening they did not get served Ted will tell you the story sometime
I think that was one of the things that made us go in the first time , we had a meal in there the food was good and they were great with the kids who were quite young at that time, and they are never short of customers.

Hi:

I like the sound of Krim can anyone tell me where it is

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

jamboman1874 wrote:
horses wrote:Hi Trigger

Hi:

I like the sound of Krim can anyone tell me where it is

The Krim is situated on top of the hill on the Sunny Beach side of Nessebur, with a big yellow and white parasol/brolly outside. As you come over the causeway into Old Nessebur keep to the left and follow the shore /quayside round and walk up the road, past the harbour the Krim is at the top on the right near the church, if you follow the road and aim for the church the Krim is before the church,

If you are over on 14th July, come and join us

Cheers

Mal

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
only1_bettyspaghetti

Postby only1_bettyspaghetti » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 am

The food is lovely at the Krim :D shame were not there same time as you Horses hopefully next year we will catch up :-) :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
horses
Super User!
Super User!

Postby horses » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Yes hopefully we will be over at the same time next year,
I will try and stay on my feet this time :oops:

Mal :D :drinkers:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chrisbelfast
Super User!
Super User!

Postby chrisbelfast » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm

See you all soon Mal, fly over Saturday morning, just starting to get ready the holiday fever is catching :lol: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Chris :D

Return to “Meet and Greet!”