re-registering your company

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

To follow on from this. Once the company has been reregistered the financial report has to be submitted to the re-registration agency within 90 days. Until recently this could be submitted by the accountant who did your accounts without a further power of attorney. In the last 2 weeks before the deadline of the 30th of June for the submission of this report for companies registered in 2008 the registration agency decided that a POA was needed to submit these reports. This was in Veliko Tarnovo, don't know about other areas.
I don't know if this was a new law or a tightening up of the existing one. I do know that it caused more than a little last minute running around and some anxiety for a few people.
Make sure that you get all POAs needed done in one visit!
I do echo the advice to be careful who you empower and ensure that you understansd what you've empowered them to do!

oddball
Super User!
Super User!

Postby oddball » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 pm

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Hi Guys

Below is an accountant Borislav - He has done work for friends in Varna and Bourgas so far and they have been very happy with his service. Therefore, he has agreed for every client we refer, who does business with him, he will donate 10% of the costs to The Silistra Orphanage, So if you need an accountant please try him first. Thanks a million Our website is http://bulgariaorphanagesilistra.webs.com/index.htm

If any one else would like to do the same we would be very very greatful for your support. Thanks a million.

Nominal Ltd
Borislav Sariev
9 Gurko Str Flr 4
+359 56 919 309
gsm +359 889 381 394
e.mail
info@smetki.com
www.smetki.com

Oddy :wink:

Berni & Dougie
Bulgarian Orphanage

oddball
Super User!
Super User!

Postby oddball » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Guys

Mods hope you don't mind me adding this reply on? Please delete if you do.

Sent: 21 July 2009 10:48:12
To: bernadette leggett ()

Hello, Bernadette,

It is a great idea. Something more, I would like to donate 10% of all nil tax returns I make, and I'll find a way to put your website link on to my site, so I hope it will help more. But please, can you give me some more information about how the incomes will be spent? I hope if I have got that this information I will make more people to help your cause.

Kind regards,

Borislav

What a lovely chap eh!!!!

oddball
Super User!
Super User!

Postby oddball » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 pm

:P :P :P

Well it appears that Borislav Sariev himself of Nominal Ltd made the first donation. :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 Thank you so much, what a superstar you are :supz:

Berni & Dougie

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am

WOW!!

That is fabulous news Berni and Dougie and well done Borislav for helping to support Bulgaria, something we have yet to happen for our kids!

Nikki

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 am

The subject of this thread is company re-registration.

Mod 8)

Hoowster
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Hoowster » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Please remind me (and others) of the website address you use to check that your company has been re registered....It shows your company details and submitted documents (below)

The actual costs and hassle of Re Registration are......

1. Whatever it costs you for a good accountant to put together properly 3 years of your submitted accounts (assuming you bought more than 3 years ago)...as I remember you have to sign each page and each page carries your company stamp.

2. Actual costs of re-registration were 50 Leva to publish these at the appropriate office....Plus 3 Leva for the correct forms (in Bulgarian) to re-register. In my case I got those by taking my Bulstat card to the Court building in VARNA...(no shorts men or you wont get in!!! LOL)......The form took a day or two to come back to the court house and we collected it there.

Other costs may be whatever it costs in time hanging around in a big queue to submit the correct documents...

I filled the forms out myself (with my Bulgarian girlfriend), registered myself and quite early, so there were only a few people about. But if you leave it till nearer the deadline then maybe you'll have to take a tent and copy of War & peace to read in the queque :wink:

8)

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Hoowster wrote:Please remind me (and others) of the website address you use to check that your company has been re registered....It shows your company details and submitted documents

Here, hoowster..

http://www.brra.bg/

mariela
Super User!
Super User!

reregistration

Postby mariela » Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 pm

i got the website but it is all in bulgarian, do you know where i need to click on?

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: reregistration

Postby mememe » Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm

mariela wrote:i got the website but it is all in bulgarian, do you know where i need to click on?

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... &start=602

(See gimlet's post, the 5th one down)

(Btw, you only have about 90 seconds to submit a query or you will have to reload the page to get a new security code)

Return to “Business Link”