lpg conversion, Repairs... business idea?

Anyone already in Bulgaria who is ready, willing and able to help those coming over? Job vacancies? Employment advice and information? Post it here!

Moderator: Moderator

yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

Postby yankv8 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 pm

For ' breakdown ' think of the milage to operate and of course ,there are many breakdown vehicles,also empty car traiors (as the car import business has swamped) and car dollies,so although a well intentioned thought,i think a nono again,but it is up to you at the end of the day.
P.s i'm not a Yankie :) = American,i'm a confused Welshman. 8)

PCVrach

Demand for good mechanic in BG?

Postby PCVrach » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 am

I thought it was the car you drive Yankv8?

I had never seen a breakdown service in BG, did not think they existed? Just needs a network of mechanics in other areas if you wanted to cover all BG, AA and others contract out to garages in the UK sometimes.

Regards, David.

yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

LPG etc

Postby yankv8 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Yes Dave :D It was the cars i drove,classic American ' muscle cars ' ,sadly gone as i have moved to Bulgaria and apparantly the Eco tax or tax for one of these beauties will be nearly as much as the cost of buying one !
I have a 79 Trans am in mind again,that i know of but the tax is putting me off !sorry for straying off topic.

PCVrach

LPG conversions

Postby PCVrach » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm

yankv8 I know the feeling, I have a 4 litre V8 Jaguar and all I can think about is a gas conversion :)

As to the OP's problem, I am sure Brits would support him in his business if able and he was near them, have you done a poll to see? Market research as they say is King!

Nurseracer

Postby Nurseracer » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Have 4.0 jeep cherokee and would like to convert to Petrol/LPG. Live in Elhovo/Yambol area. Anyone got recommendations and approximate price?Thanks

bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 pm

:D I think that a breakdown service would go down well here, I havent heard of one anywhere and believe me I have been looking. If anyone knows of one please post it on here.

Batko
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Batko » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:50 pm

bullador wrote::D I think that a breakdown service would go down well here, I havent heard of one anywhere and believe me I have been looking. If anyone knows of one please post it on here.

http://www.nirad.bg/en/

bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

:D THANK YOU

tamlynne2
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby tamlynne2 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi everyone, thanks very much for all your replies. My son (9) and myself will be moving over in March or April 2011 and intend to start up doing LPG repairs and car repairs. Any more info that you good people can give me will be really helpful. Thanks Andrew

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi everyone, thanks very much for all your replies. My son (9) and myself will be moving over in March or April 2011 and intend to start up doing LPG repairs and car repairs. Any more info that you good people can give me will be really helpful. Thanks Andrew

Hi Andrew

Are you doing lpg repairs now and do you do full conversions?

Thanks Stewarty

Return to “Employment”