Rent a Car Varna

If you have had first hand experience of a supplier of any goods or services (NOT REAL ESTATE AGENTS) and wish to sing their praises please do so here, explaining why you would recommend them to others.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
NickHelen

Rent a Car Varna

Postby NickHelen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Just would like to sing the praises of Rent a Car Varna.

Communication with them before our trip was excellant and paying by PayPal gets you an extra 10% off an already good price :D

Pavlin was waiting for us at the Airport and helped with our 5 suitcases! The paperwork handover took less than 10 minutes and we were away.

The car was 4 years old and immaculately presented.

We changed our time to meet him back at the airport the day before and it wasnt a problem at all.

Their web site is www.rentacarvarna.com

Will definitely be using them again :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
zog125
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

rental car varna

Postby zog125 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi all
I had the same good experience last week from these people but the rental only cost 10€ per day!
Plamen the car hire man told me it was a new promotion winter rate till 30/4/2110 but not advertised yet.
All inclusive covering VAT,insurance,airport collect and drop off,and no mileage charge .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
PCVrach

Rent a car

Postby PCVrach » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 am

Wow good price!!!

Wish I had known, cost me more for 2 taxis while I was out there for 3 days :(

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
garyhesk

cheap car rental in Varna

Postby garyhesk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I have justed booked a car for my April visit and got a cracking deal from rent a car varna. Only 10 euro per day and no catches!
I used them 2 years ago and the service was fine,not new cars but good enough for the price and the price is now cheaper.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
denis-not-menace

Postby denis-not-menace » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:51 pm

What a gem this company is.

Not only a good, servicable, reliable motor, but also impeccable service. I really felt as if my custom was valued. All this at VERY reasonable prices and I took advantage of the special offer for an English speaking Sat-Nav - brilliant, what a time saver THAT was.

The representative who met me at the airport could not have been more helpful both at the start and the end of the trip.

6 days hassle free, I will certainly be using Rent a Car Varna again on my next trip in February.

Return to “Recommendations & Testimonials”