Diving Bulgaria Black Aqua Dive Bulgaria

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

rikrich5
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Diving Bulgaria Black Aqua Dive Bulgaria

Postby rikrich5 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 pm

Hi All,
This is a strange thread to put this time of the year, but going through the post on Police powers increase I saw a couple of you where or are divers. I thought you might like to know for the past year I have been diving with an excellent diver a Britt from the Dobrich region, and a Bulgarian from Varna. I know he has started his own Dive center as he e-mailed me his link.
www.blackaqua.eu
He not only dives in Bulgaria on wrecks but organises 3 day cross boarder trips to Romania wreck diving in Constanca. I know he was thinking of starting a dive club to be open for the community here in Bulgaria and for the people that come for there holiday homes. I know many people and I for one use the beach resorts, but probably as I found they are only interested in your money and all you see is sand and the endless buzzing of jet skis a dangerous situation to be in under water.
Black Aqua I know are affiliated with PADI & DAN, have a good range of dive products last season I picked up some very nice regulators (APEX). I also know that he is working very closely with the Hyperbaric facility in Varna and One Black Sea with Black Sea Day on the 31st October. Hope this is of some use to fellow divers and hope fully will see more of you in the water next year .
Last edited by rikrich5 on Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:22 pm

and there is more on 'diving' posted here:

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... 37&start=0

MOD :wink:

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed May 25, 2011 11:30 am

http://www.moreto.net/novini.php?n=134079

The official plane of the former communist dictatoa Todor Zhivkov has been sunk off Sv.Konstantin to be used as a diving pod.

Wildrovers

out-dated link

Postby Wildrovers » Wed May 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Oscar, and anyone else - that link to blackaqua.eu only goes to a strange page completely unrelated to diving now. Thanks for the info about the plane though!

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Blackaqua is a MYBG member, althouh doesn't seem to have visited since 2009.

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”