Ryanair flights Liverpool to Sofia & Dublin to Sofia

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
juloubeth

Ryanair flights Liverpool to Sofia & Dublin to Sofia

Postby juloubeth » Sun May 29, 2016 9:19 pm

This may be of interest to those living in the northwest and Ireland.Flights start in September. Have already booked Sofia -Liverpool November £25 each one way and Liverpool-Sofia return in Jan 2017 for a good price also.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Tue May 31, 2016 7:35 am

www.wizzair.com are also starting flights, Sofia/ Doncaster Sheffield airport from December 23rd

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stew

flights

Postby stew » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:20 am

Would be even better if there were flights Manchester to Varna by one of the budget airlines. Been waiting years but doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 pm

I agree Stew, but currently return flights in june for £170 rtn., including luggage with Balkan flights.
NOW flying to Varna on saturdays !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stew

Flights

Postby stew » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:32 am

Thanks for that poulton. Havn't checked Balkan for a while when I did the price for flight only was ridiculous and because we go for maybe 4-5 weeks around end of april they are not usually flying from Manchester at that time. When we go back later in the year maybe september'ish/October we have the same problem.

I remember when we bought the house back in 2004 and the agents told us about all the budget airlines that would be flying Manchester to varna and at that time we used 1st choice but even they went all inclusive and now only fly to bourgas. Will keep looking to see if anything else comes up, we live in hope.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Ryanair are now flying twice a week from Glasgow to Sofia.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kevinb

Postby kevinb » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00 am

Ryanair new schedule their flights to and from Sofia in summer 2017
The company will serve 19 new summer destinations - Athens, Baden-Baden, Barcelona, ​​Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Castellón, Cologne, Dublin, Eindhoven, Glasgow, Hamburg, Liverpool, Madrid, Memmingen, Milan, Rome, Stockholm and Treviso, and more flights to Stansted airport, London - twice a day.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:54 pm

For Glasgow - no need to wait until summer. they are on now. I do not think holidaymakers or Brit residents are the target customer.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:16 pm

wizzair has some very cheap flights from Luton → Bourgas. If you only need one way and the destination is were you want.

https://book.wizzair.com/en-GB/TimeTabl ... on/Bourgas
£16.99 Being the cheapest I have seen.

Ah just saw the small print "Please note that the amounts displayed on this site are only indications and shall not be construed as an offer"

As I had been looking 3RD OCT Luton to Sofia basic £24.99 29th Oct Sofia to Luton 33.49 basic or plus being 73.49

Return to “Media Coverage”