Up date on people; old forum users will remember

Look here to read or post general articles and links about Bulgaria from the press and to advise of pending relevant TV coverage.

Moderator: Moderator

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Amanda Mary Jewell hits the big time in GcMaf exposure 3

Postby Malarkey » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:18 am

Live now http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_five_live
BBC 5 Live Investigates
A one year investigation in to the illegal sale of unlicensed/ unregulated GcMaf in the Uk.
Amanda to feature.as the supplier. 5 clients 2 deaths.
MHRA investigating.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04c1l88 Amanda looking and sounding defensive. Video clip

I really hope that they check the Mexican clinics licence, as many such establishments are licenced for palliative care and I suspect that this is the case for the center that Amanda works for [sorry volunteers for] I would also like them to question her use of dead peoples testimonials. I had thought that maybe Amanda should be running a hospice; but I guess that there is not that much scope for making money or for spin off sales.

Bulldog

Postby Bulldog » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:27 pm

What a brilliant writer and poster you are Malarkey. I think you know Amanda nearly as well as I do. Her and Doug have ripped of so many people. I'm lost for words now to describe her anymore. they have stolen so much money, and both should be in prison for their crimes. She was allowed back in Bulgaria in Aug, so must have been told by the police that she isn't welcome to live there anymore. She as told the Apartment owners of Pearl Lodge that she will be there for Christmas and New Year. Maybe a few people should be informed of this.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Bulldog wrote:. She as told the Apartment owners of Pearl Lodge that she will be there for Christmas and New Year. Maybe a few people should be informed of this.

oh yes ...the more the merrier...bastard woman..Bulldog why it say ist post by you......!!!

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Her day will come.

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:10 pm

[quote="scot47"]Her day will come.[/quote

Preferably in the form of a bleach enema

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

When your faith in healing comes from a cult.

Postby Malarkey » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Ok it did cross my mind that the title could have been alternatively spelt .

Well Amanda was rattled prior to the BBC 5 Live programme. However once it had aired she was back to her normal self and why not? Yes she has broken the law numerous times but she knows that the MHRA, FSA and Tradings standards can do little with her in Mexico. So once she had actually heard the radio broadcasts content she would have been relieved it was not worse than it actually was.

AMANDA MY BULGARIA GCMAF 4
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37654666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIN6PfAnlBE. For the full half hour of provocation covered a few post ago.

The programme highlighted her illegal selling of Gcmaf. However it also raised the following areas of interest

1 Amanda had given herself a promotion and had described herself as a" brain tumour expert". After the BBC 5 LIVE programme draw attention to her new status. She removed it from her social media accounts. Whether that counts as a demotion I am not sure.

2 Gcmaf she supplied to the uk outlet was shipped from Bulgaria. Which made people wonder about Douglas William Jewell again? and/ or her other Bulgarian connections. More of the latter to be written about soon. Name and shame.

3. That Amanda doesn’t make any money from Gcmaf or from all her intensive work for the Mexican clinic. Really!

I have heard her and Doug say and write this many times before. That they made no money from selling MMS or from their illegal Bulgarian quack center etc.
Given the amount of goverment debt they run up, I guess they also make out they made no money from Pearl Lodge Maybe she should just get a proper day job.

4. Amanda's and her minion Robert J Morris's BBC reaction spiel and the comments attached announced that in a few weeks they are not going to be so reliant on Facebook and other social media as they are launching a new platform. Which I guess will make it harder to track their exploits.. Also they are eventually going to launch the much vaunted project that they promised access too in lieu of repayment, to those who had booked the cancelled USA course that was to run in February [ again covered earlier in this thread]

LOL good luck with that as it may take time but the Icelandic servers they and Genesis two are using will not protect them from the tsunami that is heading their way

I can't say that I am looking forward to the documentary or documentary series that they have promised to release shortly. Which is to cover Amanda's patients and work in the Mexican clinic. I hope that the documentary will just about Mexico and the Bulgarian clinic's patients and not attempt to cover some of Amanda's other philanthropic Bulgarian enterprises.

I guess Amanda is sitting pretty now thinking the worse has happened and that by this week it will be old news and she would be right. Insofar as the BBC 5 live show has not attracted the media coverage that Amanda gained last year when Trading’s Standards visited her.

However I happen to know that Amanda is in for a huge shock. Personally I cannot wait for what is about to follow.

She will have assumed the BBC programme was just a ripple. Well a tsunami is on its way, via the authorities and well known independent TV production company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery
Seems to have been written for the Amanda [Mary] Jane Heath/ Herzog/Jewell and Douglas William Jewell.

If you cannot be asked to read the link. Paul Offit sums it up, with his four ways in which alternative medicine "becomes quackery":
1.by recommending against conventional therapies that are helpful."
2..by promoting potentially harmful therapies without adequate warning.
3..by draining patients' bank accounts,
4..by promoting magical thinking.

I would add by seeking out those most vulnerable ie
Palliative care cancer patients.
Those with HIV. See earlier in this thread.
The claim to cure/ treat autism initially with MMS then in cahoots with Hutchings and Banks GcMaf.

I have continually pointed out throughout this thread Amanda's and possibly Doug's, ongoing and present day links to the MMS [industrial bleach] network marketing group Genesis 11 church. Even her recent Mexican patient Jamie Feist;who ended up being featured in the Express, can be linked to Mark Grenon [Genesis 11 church leader,and who helped set up the Jewell's illegal Bulgarian health and restoration center and is covered earlier in this thread]

Well it's a bad week for the bleachers church.

1. Last Sunday http://www.sundayworld.com/news/news/le ... bis-plants Well to be fair it was only 4 plants and the original published article also said he had two unlicensed guns dating from the 1920's; so hardly worth a mention here. Or is it? As more revelations are thought to follow.

2.TodayI http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -cure.html

3.Tomorrow ABC News is doing an hour long programme on Gen 11 tomorrow and the American authorities are involved again. Last year they successfully prosecuted Humbles previous partner who set up a large MMS distribution and selling venture.

Really they [Grenon] needs to wheel Jim Humble out for a media promo just to prove he is alive and if so is still compos mentis. I suggests he reads headlines from a national newspaper just to prove the date of the filming. I am not kidding.
Last edited by Malarkey on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Hot off the press

Postby Malarkey » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 pm

When your faith in medication comes from a cult.

In the post I made earlier today, I said it was a bad week for Genesis 11 church
and that there was more to come from Ireland.
Well here it is today https://www.facebook.com/fiona.oleary.5 ... =2&theater

Following todays court case in Ireland. Bishop Patrick Merlihan of the Genesis 11 church was prosecuted for manufacturing and selling of MMS.

Many are hoping that it is a land mark case as Ireland is in in the EU and today's court hearing ruled that MMS is now to be classed as as an unlicensed medication rather than as food; yes you read it correctly a food.
The the UK authorities class it as a food! and as such has only been dealt with by the poorly resourced and individually regionally based Tradings Standards and the so far toothless FSA. Will this now change and the work myself and others have done on this issue over the last year with the UK authorities begin to bear fruit? I really hope so.

This case was two years in the making and Fiona O leary is a hero for all her work and dedication.

Amanda and Doug it must be remembered set up a huge MMS manufacturing,distribution and sales operation in Bulgaria

All of which is well documented and in the hands of the authorities.

PS This is not the tidal wave that is in time going to engulf Amanda and co..More about that later on.

Also I can say my request that Humble to be wheeled out, was unnecessary as he has been interviewed for tomorrow's ABC news programme. So he is alive. I suppose we could debate the compos mentis bit

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:28 am

I really hope she gets whats coming to her.

muddy-mama
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

update on people; old forum users will remember

Postby muddy-mama » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 pm

muddy-mama
wrote Just seen this on yahoo news
https://gma.yahoo.com/husband-says-frin ... ories.html
The link seems not to be working.
Yes this story is what helped lead to Humbles previous business partner Daniel Smith's imprisonment last year. The original story was from 2014

Here is Amanda's "close friend" and Genesis 11 leader on last night's ABC 2020 [see the links to the pictures of their intimacy found earlier on this thread]

The program also refers to Mrs Nash whose link muddy-mama was about.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/part-m ... m-43150499 USUALLY I SAY DON'T BOTHER WATCH MY LINKS HOWEVER I AM ASKING YOU TO WATCH THIS ONE.

Amanda and Doug manufactured and sold MMS world wide from their Bulgarian Hotel.
She did in 2014 speak against bleach up the bum for kids; but still sold it and supported its use as a cure for autistic children [amongst other things]
Amanda also continued to support Kerria Riviera MMS's strongest promoter of bleaching kids orally/bathing in it and up the bum [ one protocol recommended 4 eminas a day on a fullmoon!] Kerri also lived in Mexico until she ended up in Germany.

It's worth watching Grenon in action, when challenged he spouts the same conspiracy stuff Amanda does. It is worth a look.

BUT THE BEST EVER EXPOSURE OF MMS IS THIS ONE FROMRTE PRIME TIME https://www.youtube.com/embed/n5kxi5Dz_MY
WHICH COVERED A MMS SEMIMAR HELD ON PATRICK MERLEHAN'S PROPERTY IN 2014.
MERLEHAN WAS PROSECUTED 2 DAYS AGO IN IRELAND PLEASE WATCH THIS AS IT IS SUPERB
I found the desperation in the man's voice at the end; as he repeatedly says he wants a child to work on/ with, chilling and sinister.

I can't remember if it was this program or the one on Leonardo Edwards, were the lab results were really scary. As it tested about 48% stronger than the makers claimed.

Return to “Media Coverage”