B.I.B Services Airport Collections and Property Management

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:16 am

BIB Services would like to wish all our clients and members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:09 am

As there seems to be posts missing BIBSERVICES.COM are happy to let members know that we are still working in Sunny Beach now our 16th year, offering airport transfers and property management.

Please contact us through our web site or pm us for information of our full services.

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am

www.bibservices.com wish all members a Happy Christmas and a Great New Year :smt114

oldtimer

Postby oldtimer » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:38 am

Don't forget to book your airport transfer with us. www.bibservices.com

oldtimer

Re: B.I.B Services Airport Collections and Property Management

Postby oldtimer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:33 pm

If your flight is booked dont forget to book your airport transfer. Our transfer prices are staying the same as 2016. We cover Burgas and Varna airports.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: B.I.B Services Airport Collections and Property Management

Postby MOD » Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 am

A big bump for B.I.B Services Airport Collections and Property Management

Who's posts were removed by Mybulgaria's recent uninvited guest.

So a big push for Oldtimer's company http://www.bibservices.com

Which offer's
Simple & cost effective Bulgarian Property Management, covering Sunny Beach, the Dinevi Resort and St Vlas areas of Bulgaria
and
Airport transfers from Burgas and Varna airports.

The company also offers other services.

Oldtimer has worked very hard, over many years to build a very successful company that has an impeccable reputation. As her services deliver exactly what her website promises.

So please if you need these services make B.I.B Services Airport Collections and Property Managemen your first port of call and visit http://www.bibservices.com

I have known about Oldtimer and her business for over 10 years and am appalled that her posts were interfered with during our recent problem.

So am going to give her and her business all the support I can.

MOD

Edit I have just seen Oldtimer's recent post which explains more about her services Unfortunately I cannot link to the topic as it's title is that of the website.

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”