all kinds of window blinds

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

Baxter
<b>Prop Management/Transport Services</b

Postby Baxter » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:06 pm

Hello,

Where do people in BG get their window blinds from?

'Blinds' are our business in the UK but is it something we could make a living from in BG? If so we might give it a shot when we move out to the Bourgas area later this year. Not sure how much competition there is over there (in the UK the competition is massive) or if its something people want.

If we did this we would supply and fit a wide range (verticals, venetians etc)
Any info or thoughts would be welcome.

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi Baxter, for research use the keyword blinds in the search facility above and select the 'Shops, Furnishers, Retailers and Suppliers' section.

Meanwhile we have moved your post to 'Business Link' where it may be more appropriate.

Thanks. Mod 8)

Grandmas-Kitchen

Window blinds

Postby Grandmas-Kitchen » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 am

Hi Baxter, I read an old topic on you moving to Bulgaria ans opening a business supplying window blinds. It looks from the others topics you've posted that you have now moved/

Did you set up your window blind business?

Regards

Phil
Grandma's Kitchen

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: Window blinds

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 am

Grandmas-Kitchen wrote:Hi Baxter, I read an old topic on you moving to Bulgaria ans opening a business supplying window blinds. It looks from the others topics you've posted that you have now moved/

Did you set up your window blind business?

Regards

Phil
Grandma's Kitchen

It would appear that Baxter never pulled down the blinds, but his/her activities can be read about here: -

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php?name=Forums%20&file=viewtopic&p=434643&highlight=#434643

Hope this helps. :wink:

Grandmas-Kitchen

Postby Grandmas-Kitchen » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 am

thanks Moscow_Wolf,not the answer I wanted but now at least I know i still have to shop around for quality blinds at the right price :(

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Grandmas-Kitchen wrote:thanks Moscow_Wolf,not the answer I wanted but now at least I know i still have to shop around for quality blinds at the right price :(

Unfortunately, you don't state your location? There are probably far more outlets for blinds and curtains nowadays than back in 2007 when this thread was originated. Plenty of 'off the shelf' blinds from the big German DIY sheds and plenty of options for made to measure.

Someone on here will no doubt know an outlet near your location.

pollypepper

Postby pollypepper » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi I was looking for blinds a few months ago and found some in Baumax and Pratika also have seen shops around.
You can get off the peg ones and made to order ones in the Baumax store in Burgas.Made to measure one are near the Velex windows
What area are you in Grandmas kitchen

Return to “Business Link”