martial arts, boxing

A Forum aimed at individuals or companies who can give or need advice about doing business in Bulgaria and related information and news.

Moderator: Moderator

musicman
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby musicman » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:24 pm

No worries bevjo :)

Have a nice day.

Music

dfmdaz
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby dfmdaz » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Hi bevjo,

This sounds like a great idea to me. I’ve been looking for a mixed martial arts club in BG but have had no luck. The usual culprits are around Karate, Aikido, Judo and kickboxing. I have trained in these already and now do more of a mixed/modern martial art, but also keep my hand in with some kickboxing.

I think there is a market for this, problem is I don’t yet speak the lingo so this is a barrier for me. Seminars sound great as I’m always looking at different styles to try.

Very interested in any ideas you may have.

shotlandets
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shotlandets » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:19 am

many of the large towns in bg have traditional martial arts clubs. some of the smaller ones too. kavarna has karate and used to have kick boxing.(maybe still does)
the central police karate club in sofia embraces various martial arts, and they sometimes do exhibitions around the smaller towns during the year.

not sure what styles are where, but i practice traditional shotokan and havent managed to find a dojo in the nort east yet.

maybe start one when i retire.

dje

Postby dje » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

Just wondered if anyone knows if there is a childrens martial arts club in Yambol? A search on Goldenpages.bg brings up 4 sports clubs but does not say (apart from one) what facilities they offer. Trying to find an activity for my son to do.

If anyone knows of any other organised childrens activities (apart from football) offered in Yambol then I would also be interested to hear.

Return to “Business Link”