Bulgarian restaurants in the UK?

Swap advice and information on the better places to go (or NOT to go) anywhere in Bulgaria for a great evening out. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Theatres. Whatever your tastes, share them with other Forum members here!

Moderator: Moderator

goldfishrestaurant

Postby goldfishrestaurant » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:30 pm

There is a Bulgarian Restaurant in Hastings, East Sussex UK - 67 Eversfield Place ,TN37 6DB which offers all the traditional Bulgarian foods and drinks. Reservations: 07541248792

Скъпи приятели, заповядайте в ресторант Голдфиш,за да опитате от нашите гозби.
насладете на скариди ,калмари , риба , морски дарове и българска черноморска цаца...
Подарете си един незбравим празник. Екипът на GOLDFISH RESTAURANT ще се съобрази с Вашите желания и вкус и ще организира незабравимо тържество за всеки повод. преференциални цени и пакети .

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:09 pm

what do they do make you wait a couple of hours then serve the food in the wrong order luke warm

fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi

It's funny you should say that. My son and his wife went to a Bulgarian restaurant in Green Lanes, London, they ordered their food in Bulgarian which made the waitress laugh. At the end of the meal the waitress asked them what they thought of the restaurant and my son said he thought it wasn't very authentic Bulgarian. Somewhat taken aback the waitress asked what the problem was and he told her " you didn't make us wait two hours and then bring out luke warm dishes in the wrong order".

Cheers Fred

marymo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby marymo » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 pm

No Bulgarian restaurants near us in Ireland. If one opens I,ll give it a miss. As much as I love Bulgaria I ,m at all keen on the food......never....in 19 years...saw a restaurant that did,nt spoil perfectly good ingredients.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:44 pm

You can find good restaurants with Bulgarian cuisine. Not, I suspect, in the Yookay !
The Offshore Archipelago does not attract the brightest and the best from Bulgaristan.

If you are desperate for some BG food you could try these people

http://www.scotlandtobulgaria.com/#!bulgarianfood/c15rj

Return to “Entertainment”