Hi everyone. First time in BG this week...

If you are new to the My Bulgaria forums and want a softer introduction other than diving straight in, just say 'hi' here. Tell us a little about yourself or your interest in Bulgaria maybe? We were all 'new' once!

Moderator: Moderator

Viewtiful_Joe

Hi everyone. First time in BG this week...

Postby Viewtiful_Joe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi everyone,

Flying out to Bulgaria this week for the first time. I'll now also be travelling solo because the friend I was set to go with had a sporting accident a few days back preventing him from travel...

Should also prove interesting as i'll also be checking out my property purchase for the first time just outside of Shumen.

Have to say this is a great site with lots of good info, going to try and take in as many tips as I can before I land in Sofia on Tuesday.

banshee
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby banshee » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Viewtiful_Joe and welcome to the Forum

Banshee :D

qwerty
Super User!
Super User!

Postby qwerty » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi Joe, first tip is to bring a jumper, we're having a bit of a cold snap here this week :lol:

Good luck with the house and welcome to Bulgaria!!

BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome, Shumen area, been there very flat and huge farm lands. Probable in future buy a place round there myself. Enjoy.

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Well Hello......Goeie dag, Tungjatjeta, Yatasay, Ahlan bik, Voghdzuyin, hola, kaixo, Horas, Pryvitańnie, Nomoskar, Oki, Selam, Dez-mat, Zdrávejte, Mingala ba,Hola, Hafa dai,Oh-see-YOH,Nín hao, Bonjou, Zdravo, Nazdar,Hallo,Iiti,Kotáka, Saluton,Tere, Bula,Helo,Hei, Goede morgen, Bonjour, Hoi,Ola, Gamardžoba, Guten Tag, Mauri,Geia, Inuugujoq, Kem cho, Sannu, Aloha ,Shalóm, Namasté, Szia, Buongiorno, Kónnichi wa, Salam, Annyeonghaseyo, Ave Latvian, mīlu tevi, Labas, Selamat petang, Ni hao, Kia ora, Yokwe, Kwe, sain baina uu, niltze, Yá'át'ééh, Namaste, ږغ كول ، هركلى كول ږغ، هركلى, Salâm, Witajcie,Kâils, Aroha, Salut, Privét,Namo namah, ćao, Nazdar, Zdravo,Hola, Jambo, Hej, Sälü, Selam , Sàwàtdee kráp, Dumela,Merhaba,Pryvít,Adaab arz hai, Chào, Glidis,Sawubona. :lol:

Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Simonita » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi Joe,

Welcome to MYBG. Hope you don't find Shumen too noisy :lol:

Simonita

Pixi

Postby Pixi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. :lol:

gazyatz

Postby gazyatz » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Bulgaria !

I have also bought a house quite recently in the Shumen Region.

Glad to assist if you need any advice.

I'm located in the Smyadovo Region (South of Shumen)

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:18 pm

hi joe
welcome, house not far from shumen ,targovishte.
exciting isnt it.

stewarty
drunken lout

Postby stewarty » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Joe, welcome to MYBG!

If your travelling by train to Shumen from Sofia pay the little extra for first class and remember to use ONLY OK supertrans taxis at the airport!

Enjoy your trip

stewarty

Return to “NEWBIES - Say 'Hi' here!”