sofia for new year

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

sofia for new year

Postby truckyboy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi folks, we are off to sofia for the new year..28th december to the 3rd january, hotel all booked and so is the venue for the new year. We did have troube booking the venue as they dont like contacting the uk, even though they said they would withing 24 hours, we had to keep ringing back until eventually the boss answerd and agreed he would trust us to book with no deposit, and to pay by the 29th which we obviously would and will. Staying at the Beseda hotel for a week..might see some of you folks around.
Has anyone else had trouble booking a table in a restaurant from the uk, as we dont have relatives in sofia to do it for us, our property is in Pomorie which we canniot visit this time, will have to wait until the summer..shame, but we didnt buy any logs this year.

bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 am

Why didn't you use a web based booking site for the hotel, it's a lot easier.

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

sofia new year

Postby truckyboy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:14 pm

i did use web base for booking ( booking .com ) the Hotel, the problem was trying to book a restaurant. All the ones we fancied, had an applicatuion form, along with the usual visa accepted ads, but at the end of the booking form it stated that someone will be in touch within 24 hours, which they did not ( too expensive i suppose ) so we had to keep contacting them as the staff couldnt authorise a booking or take a deposit, in the end we managed to speak to a boss, who trusted us, and said we are booked, but must call in to pay by the 29th, so we are arriving on the 28th so will visit next day.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:52 pm

have a great time trucky, sounds like a great holiday, I posted a restaurant here a while ago which is a chef training place,visited last february...... it was very good, you might want to try that during the week, I would recommend it

http://restauranttalents.bg/

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

sofia in new year

Postby truckyboy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for that troyan..yes looking forward to that..we are going to :MELNISHKA SKARA..TEL: 00359 02 8736161..IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED..MIGHT SEE YOU THERE. 85 LEV FOR NEW YEAR WITH ENTERTAINMENT..

THE OTHER ONE WE FANCIED WAS : RESTAURANT LAURA 129 LEV
TEL: 00359 888885379

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”