Removal from North Germany to Dobrich

If you are a My Bulgaria member and are offering goods or services in Bulgaria to other users (NOT Real Estate sales) you may announce and discuss exactly what you are offering here free of charge. This type of advert will no longer be allowed in other forum headings. Please be precise with your topic heading as that will help other members to find you! Potential users of any services advertised should take all usual precautions!!

Moderator: Moderator

eshek

Removal from North Germany to Dobrich

Postby eshek » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 am

Hello

I am in Northern Germany and plan to move to Medovo (near Dobrich) in March/April this year. Is there anyone available to move some household stuff?

Thanks for any information

Eshek

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Removal from North Germany to Dobrich

Postby mememe » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi eshek - and welcome!

If you want some prices, you'll need to give some more details such as how much stuff you have (in m3) and, perhaps, the weight.

Unfortunately, there are not as many transport companies working between Germany and BG as there are between the UK and BG. However, one company which travels via Germany when bringing stuff from the UK is called Gabieli - and you can find details here :- https://www.uktobg.com/home

If you have a lot of stuff, in my opinion a better option might be for you to hire a van and driver from Germany and travel down with them and your stuff.

That's what I did when I moved to BG from Northern Russia.

mememe

eshek

Re: Removal from North Germany to Dobrich

Postby eshek » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 am

Hi mememe,

Thanks for the response and the link which is very useful - it may solve my problem.

Thanks again

eshek

Return to “HELPING HANDS – Goods and Services offered”