Valuation

Have you had a good or bad experience in Bulgaria with a real estate agent? Why not tell everyone!

Moderator: Moderator

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Valuation

Postby AJ113 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 am

I would like an estate agent (three preferably) to value my house in Popgrigorovo, near Dobrich.
Sadly it is now an asset in a divorce case. I don't need anything long-winded, but I do need the valuation on some sort of official headed stationery. I would be happy to pay for this service.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Valuation

Postby varnagirl » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:01 pm

AJ113...was so pleased to see youd posted...then was sorry to read what youd posted..times gone on and things have changed for a lot of us oldtimers...still pleased to seee your name appear tho.....

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:11 pm

I've just had valuations done for buying a house - between 250 and 350 leva depending on the size of the house. If you don't get any better ideas, call the local Raiffeisen and ask for the valuation companies that they recommend - I suggest Raiffeisen because they actually give you the valuation report, for Procredit they keep it confidential for some reason.

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:14 am

varnagirl wrote:AJ113...was so pleased to see youd posted...then was sorry to read what youd posted..times gone on and things have changed for a lot of us oldtimers...still pleased to seee your name appear tho.....
Heh, nice to be recognised :), well I haven't given up on BG, so hopefully I'll still be around when this mess is over.

Return to “Real Estate Agents”