st constantine & elana

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

st constantine & elana

Postby banjo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:07 pm

I have got to be honest I have never seen so much building going on as I saw a couple of weeks ago, at the above resort, apt blocks, new hotels , a new shopping centre, a new lidl the place has gone mad. Taxi drivers are complaining about the lack of custom, hotels have dropped the prices by 20 per cent I will go back later to see if the dust has cleared.

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Re: st constantine & elana

Postby varnagirl » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:32 pm

yep...another one they are spoiling...was always my favourite
it lost its heart when half of the Market went last year and that Mafia Hotel was build......completly out of place in , what was , a lovely peaceful small resort

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:14 pm

The dust has now settled but only because the tourists have arrived and large building has stopped, the heart has been ripped out of the centre,the resort does need investment but I think they have gone mad I did not think that they could build by the beach but I am wrong I can see that they are keeping a few trees,the first thing to open is a new atm on the outside of the new shopping centre strange considering the new shops are not open what does look interesting is a new children play ground.

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:22 pm

I forgot about the underpass from hotel Neptune to the resort which was refurbished at the start of last October, IT WAS UNDERWATER due to the heavy rain last week and the new plaster on the ceiling has in parts fallen to the floor just missing a young mother and a child in a pushchair a disaster.

ChrisF
Super User!
Super User!

Postby ChrisF » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

I think you'll find that a lot of places in Bulgaria were underwater last week, and a lot of damage was done

banjo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banjo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:48 am

I was here during the storms and yes it was very bad the UK has also had very bad hail storms with a lot of localised flooding dare I say that our climate is changing.

Return to “General Discussion”