Paying Utility Bills

Discuss here anything that does not already have its own Forum.

Moderator: Moderator

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

And Max, if you need anything translated you can try google translate, as long as its written in cyrillic, copy and paste and it will give you a rough idea at least

http://translate.google.com/#bg|en|

Max3369

Postby Max3369 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 pm

1000 levs - wow that is a lot of money.
I was cut off when I went over in 2009- because I had never recieved a bill, so had never paid anything in 18 months :twisted: I expected that the builder would pay (being in a complex) then he would charge it back to me (how naive) so that is how I ended up with my red card to pay at the post office as my complex manager went and paid the bill on monday and brought back this red card. Funny thing is we arrived on the Saturday morning - and had no electricity until the bill was paid mid monday (well not quite)- our maintenance security guy hooked us up buckshee to the flat next door (still unsold so no one owned it) so we had a 30 metre cable from one connection point next door through to our own apartment at another connection ( Iwas waiting for the house to blow up or go on fire) cos every time I switched on an electrical appliance sparks would fly- thank god it was only for 2 days- don't think my nerves would have stood another one day more. Don't think the other residents would have been too happy if I set the whole complex on fiore ooops :roll:

trev

Postby trev » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 am

Hi Daveyboy. Setting up direct debits in Bulgaria is relatively simple.
Get your management team to give you your utility bills for all the direct debits you intend to set up. On the bills you will see your personal ID number and your account number. Take that with you to Bulbank and tell them you would like to set up a business account and use that account to set up your direct debits, and give them the bills. They will then fill in a form and give you a slip of paper which you will have to give back to your management company and they will then have to hand it into your utilities provided. And that’s it,
If your management team make a big deal out of it. Order a taxi, show him the address on the utilities bill, go there and hand it in yourself. Then get rid of your management company and find one of the many others.
Most utility providers speak English and you will need to get there email address so you can correspond with them back in the UK. I have had all my direct debits in place for about 4 years, and it works great. Whatever you do don’t lose your ID number.
Good luck
Trev M

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Winogs asked:

Electricity bill payment

Hi All im a newbie been checkin the forums and need some help , is there any way of payinf my EVN leccy bill from the UK . Thanks

haddockman replied:

You should be able to pay it online.

Winogs

Having problems understanding the EVN home page know ny bill is 38 leva but thats all

Winogs, in the Quick Search look up Epay. Our member Dannia gave some great advice in how to set this up for bill payments.
Mod
:wink:

philcazreb

bills

Postby philcazreb » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 am

Does anyone really understand them?

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi philcazreb and welcome to MyBG!

Watching this slide down I thought I'd pop it upwards again.

Can you clarify a bit, what aspect of bills do you not understand? Or was the question intended to be purely rhetorical? :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”