Aspen Golf

Discussion room for new/proposed golf courses and developments in Bulgaria…and for other related sporting activities, initiatives and chat.

Moderator: Moderator

JoanneHumphrey

Aspen Golf

Postby JoanneHumphrey » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:55 am

Has anyone else bought in the new Aspen Complex by the golf course?

Joanne and Alex

olearys

Postby olearys » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:53 pm

bansko I think.

colinandkate

Postby colinandkate » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:03 am

weve been to the site of the new Ian Woosnam golf course and we were not aware of this development next to it. the site is fantsatic as far as im concerned if you are a golfer then you only want to stay on the golf course and not somewhere not associated with it. the official golf course in Bansko is called Pirin Golf and Country Club.

take a look at www.experiencebg.co.uk for more details.

nagus
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

great development

Postby nagus » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:34 am

check out talkbansko forum for details of fantastic 5star development Panorama Villas 1.8km from Bansko

(closest point on course for Bansko - overklooking holes 4 and 5)

Dan_uxb

Penalty clause for delayed completion

Postby Dan_uxb » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:01 pm

When I went on my visit to Bansko I was told that completion date for Aspen Golf would be March 2007 with a 1% of the purchase price penalty in favour of the purchasers for every week delayed after this date. I have now received the contracts and there is no mention of a penalty clause (only 1 in favour of the developer) and the deadline has been put back to June 2007, also the date for the second stage of the funding has been put forward from May/June 06 as stated upon my 3000euro deposit receipt to March 06, Was anybody else told of this penalty clause?

Dan_uxb

Postby Dan_uxb » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:49 pm

if you or anybody else is thinking of going ahead - please ask for the full implications of force majeure. This is your standard acts of god clause but has been expanded to include actions/ inactions of state and or local authority and or any other organisations involved in the performance of the contract outside the developers control. This effectively allows an extension of construction for a further 6 months without penalty because the plumber let them down( for example). Although I have been told that a tighter wording can be negotiated as this clause was inserted as the developer does not yet have a building license.

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks,
Last edited by Spiralbg on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banskowanderers

Postby Banskowanderers » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Do your research before buying in this development. Like someone mentioned earlier. Although it is called Aspen Golf 1. its not on the golf course or in the grounds of the golf course.

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 am

You really need to go there if considering buying anywhere not on the golf course. Its basically a collection of completed and partially completed apartment blocks in the middle of a field, with nothing else. No shops, nothing. You will be able to play on the course as this seems to be pretty much open to anyone, but you will have to pay (substantially) more. Have a look at some of the places on the course itself, its a surprisingly nice place.

Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Are there any Aspen Golf owners on MYBG?
There is an owners meeting on Thursday, if anyone is going?
I will be there as it looks very interesting, they are finally opening a restaurant and they have reduced all of the prices of additional services massively - transport, cleaning etc.
So, it looks like these guys are really starting to put some effort into Aspen, just as I was losing faith.

Return to “Golf in Bulgaria…and other sports!”