best websites to advertise rental property??

Ask for or give advice here on property letting and the rental market.

Moderator: Moderator

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Deya.

Who are your travel agents you are dealing with ? Do you have any other history ?

I do want holiday lettings and management for my apartments but I notice your website was only setup 6 weeks ago...

Brian

Deya
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby Deya » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Dear Brian,

Until May 2010 I worked as a subcontractor for an investor in posession of 3 apart-hotels - 2 in Sunny beach and 1 in Bansko. I used to manage about 350 private apartments. This was my job for the last 4 1/2 years. It is quite hard balancing between 2 contradicting parties - investor and property buyers/owners. This is why I took the decision to start over. I want to work for property owners only and to look after their interests.
I would not mention the travel agents here as this is confidential information, but I can asure you I have selected them carefully.
I have been long enough in this business to know the most effective ways of providing good occupancy. However for season 2012 I am not going to offer guaranteed rent, I am going to start with a % contract. If everything goes well, for 2013 I will offer also guaranteed rent.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Re: best websites to advertise rental property??

Postby troyan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 pm

I would recommend Homelidays, which in the UK is Homeaway but make sure you are on the French, dutch etc, I used them for years and got a lot of Dutch, Belgian, French...........better behaved than Brits who can be troublesome on occasion

LeesaJohnson

Postby LeesaJohnson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:49 am

Hi there,
There are so many websites nowadays.

johnjay
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby johnjay » Mon May 01, 2017 12:01 am

Thanks Troyan

"I would recommend Homelidays, which in the UK is Homeaway but make sure you are on the French, dutch etc, I used them for years and got a lot of Dutch, Belgian, French...........better behaved than Brits who can be troublesome on occasion"

Return to “Property Letting Advice”