Bulgarian Property Directory - My Bulgaria
Quick Enquiry
Close
If you would like to advertise with MyBulgaria.info, Please fill out the form
Name
Address/City
Phone Number
Your Ads Info
Summer home ski properties Sofia property main Advertising My Deal Flightsbulgaria
User Features:-   My BG Forums  My BG Blogger  Users Picture Gallery Home Bookmark and Share

My Bulgaria: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   Click here to use the advanced forum searchAdvanced Search   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   new user registrationNew User Signup 

Quick Forum Search:

Ubuntu operating system is it better than microsoft windows?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Reply to topic    My Bulgaria Forum Index -> Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video
View previous topic :: View next topic       Print this topic page
scasparz
Super User!
Super User!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm 
Post subject:

South Koreans are suiting Apple on iPhone location services en mass. Some about 27,000 cases have already been filed. They do not look indifferent to me.

More on the BBC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14571734

cheers everyone
B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm 
Post subject:

Someone said…
Quote:
South Koreans are suiting Apple on iPhone location services en mass. Some about 27,000 cases have already been filed. They do not look indifferent to me.

It’s the accent. They’re sueting apples to make dumplings for Ivan’s (the restaurant chain) but making a mess. They’ve already shipped 27,000 cases of the poor dumplings. However, I guess they don’t look any different (to you, at least). Ivan may turn them down though.
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm 
Post subject:

I was thinking of making fun of "bolding" but couldn't be bothered. At least "suiting" exists as a word, even if the "it" factor means it's not quite the right one in this case Very Happy
scasparz
Super User!
Super User!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm 
Post subject:

Apologies for the typo, am not a native speaker. Point remains they are not indifferent.

cheers all
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am 
Post subject:

scasparz wrote:
Apologies for the typo, am not a native speaker. Point remains they are not indifferent.

No need to apologise - there's no shortage of native speakers on this forum whose English is considerably worse than yours, mon ami. Taking the pee out of foreigners' English has long been a British sport but doing the same to their fellow-countrymen is regarded as an insult Wink
scasparz
Super User!
Super User!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:55 am 
Post subject:

Thanks.
scasparz
Super User!
Super User!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 pm 
Post subject: Oh, not again...

Microsoft's cloud services have been subject to an outage early Friday morning. Interrupted services include Office 365 -that is the cloud version of the popular Microsoft Office app-, Hotmail -Microsoft's on line mailer-, Skydrive -a file hosting service-, MSN etc.

Microsoft has announced they believe the cause of the problem has been a DNS failure, yet this is hardly convincing. For a failure of one DNS by itself -even if it happens to be an authoritative one- fails to disrupt the operation of the countless DNS servers available as part of the world wide web, many of which operate on a much higher level caching IP addresses.

Not to say, that in case microsoft has devised their entire cloud business depended on just one DNS, which apparently happens to not be failsafe, then this is very-very poor planning indeed. I am sorry, for what is really laughable to me, may be a source of problems for their customers. In any case it is too amateurish.

This was the second outage on microsoft's cloud within a month. Point is 'a big network is equivalent with big problems' which apparently even microsoft cannot cope with.

For those interested follow this http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/microsofts-office-365-outages-pile-up-growing-pains-or-uptime-issues/57680, that is a microsoft friendly site.

cheers mates
Reply to topic    My Bulgaria Forum Index -> Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: